[Shazzrah - Alliance] Cyrus Now Recruiting!

No. They just know they’ll be ahead of you in loot drops :rofl:

4 Likes

2 Rogues, a Paladin and a Druid walk into a bar…

4 Likes

Been thinking of a punchline for a day and still nothing. But I wouldn’t mind getting a good paladin app in…

4 Likes

Some really good apps have come in and we’re looking forward to getting to know our new members. We’re still looking for rogues, paladins and druids! Don’t be shy…

4 Likes

I’d possibly be interested :smiley: don’t let my char fool you, I’m a Druid on classic :slight_smile:
My current guild isn’t that active and social sadly, while they were on retail :frowning:

4 Likes

Hey Thalirian, thanks for the interest. I wouldn’t dream to think you’d be a human paladin! :stuck_out_tongue:

But we do need one of those too…!

4 Likes

I’ll probably keep levelling on my Druid in classic.
I had one question though. I read on your site that you’re expected to attend 3 guild events per week. However I only have a few hours per day to play so I’d rather put this in levelling and running dungeons endgame. How strict are you guys with that policy?

4 Likes

That refers to when we actually start raiding. Would you apply as a core raider or casual raider? Core raider means you need to be able to attend the raid nights. Casual, we can rotate you in when we have a spot. But we’re not doing 3 events per week now; everyone’s levelling and running dungeons at the moment. And some in between pvp.

4 Likes

I’m mainly interested in casual raiding. Can’t dedicate to core raiding with studies. But I’ll look at the application :slight_smile: sounds fun!!

4 Likes

Still looking for friendly and active players to join our ranks!
Come and check us out to see if we would be a good fit for you!

3 Likes

While there are a couple of raiding spots still open, I am also really keen to find another Holy Paladin. But not just any Holy Paladin - a really exceptional one! This is the class I play, so I’m extra fussy on filling the last spot. So please, put in a good application and dazzle us in the interview. No pressure! :smiley:

5 Likes

Sorry we couldn’t get a spot for you, Thalirian. As I mentioned to you, all of our guildies are 40+ now and you would have no one to group with at the moment. I say, level up, see if you enjoy the Classic experience and look us up later on. Also then, maybe you will know more about your schedule too. :slight_smile:

Have fun!

5 Likes

Starting to get some members attuned to the various raids as well as starting our first big PvP event next Monday. We are also discussing what other various guild events we can host.

Come check us out

3 Likes

Redh is keeping weekly updates on everyone’s levelling. With charts and everything. No pressure, eh?! Anyway, on week three, we already have 10 level 60s and more that are really close so everyone’s going full speed ahead.

Check our home page for the classes we’re still in need of and join us!

4 Likes

Tanks! We have an abundance of healers and DPS that would love to meet you. Please apply on our forums!

4 Likes

First raid run will be next month! Plenty of time for any new members of needed classes to settle in, especially you warriors!

3 Likes

We have opened up recruitment on a few more classes now - our numbers are very healthy, so we are mostly just looking for one additional member for each class for our core raid team. New members should be around or approaching level 50 by the weekend so as not to be too far behind the curve.

We are a very welcoming guild with a great community - if you are looking for an old school guild that actually cares about getting to know the people they play with and organise things properly, then you should check us out. We have many members at 60, and many more starting to farm their pre-BIS gear so we can start scheduling our guild raids within the next two weeks.

If you would like to join, check out our website which has details of the classes we are looking for, and post an application. Yes, we are not a spam invite guild, and we don’t just invite people to have ‘bodies’ in the guild - we want the right people! You can have faith in the fact that we are doing things right :wink:

5 Likes

Our guild roster is looking healthy and members are active, with everyone getting along very well. Most of our members are in the 45+ brackets with lots of them already level 60; Redh is keeping us all motivated with nice looking charts every week. We had class meetings on Wednesday where some class leaders were appointed and friendly rivalry has already started (those pesky hunters thinking all loot is theirs!). The first raid date will be set up shortly and everyone is looking forward to it!

Come check us out if you are looking for a good and organised community!

4 Likes

Lots of fun dungeon farming this week and more planned over the weekend. If you’re starting to farm pre-bis and thinking about endgame, we’d love to hear from you!

4 Likes

I mean…Sure, dungeon farming is fun if that’s what you want to call it :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes