Shift+click mount in collection tab causes game crash

Everytime I shift+click a mount in the collection tab (either to place it in chat or even with the chat closed) the game crashes with no error. I tried disabling all addons, resetting my keybinds and scan and repair. The crash is still there. This started happening tonight and only on my evoker.

1 Like

We’ve had some scattered reports of this happening, with it generally only happening on a single character. Unfortunately we don’t have any workarounds to share at this time, but it would be greatly appreciated if you could send a quick report to our developers through the ‘Submit feedback or bug report’ option in the game’s Support menu.

This is happening on my Evoker too!

1 Like

As the title says. I noticed when trying to link a mount from the mount journal into chat, the game always crashes, as if I had hit alt+F4. I’ve noticed this only happens on my Evoker.

I don’t have any issue with this. Maybe try uninstalling your addons then trying, to rule out an addon causing the issue.

Just disabling the addons is NOT diagnosic.

not using addons, reinstalled the whole game.

Well it seems that there is an active investigation into some occurrances of this.

It also seems that you have found the relevant blue post, so I don’t need to link it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Probably something to do with the mounts you can buy from the vendors during the Dracthyr starting experience. Do you own any of these, perhaps?

I do own them yes.

On Dragonflight launch these mounts were causing similar/the same issues.

just had this happen today, dont know if it has any link to that i just bought the 400 coins mount in loam

Yea agree. Happened to me as well.

This just started to happen to me

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.