Ship 2 Forum Posters :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Not how I remember it tbh… did Blizzard ever sort out that welfare check on you btw? so many of us reported you that day/night concerned with your meltdown :grimacing:

At least you now have Souly to “comfort” you…

Wow we are taking the forum pvp tone today I see? Well we both know you ‘‘remember’’ Exactly what makes you feel the best, Cause there is no way you where there for the entire raid… It started 11 in the morning and we where still going 12 hours later. That it started with name selling and my opinions about Dragonflight is a factual fact. Regardless of where in this you jumped in and judged.

Way to go having fun with people with mental struggles but yes! A nice week long vecation. For calling female orcs Tractors! Shouldn’t have did that. I see you guys have taken your reports to the forums too lately? Posts and threads getting flagged and hidden?

You guys wouldn’t happend to have anything to do with that. Would you?

Thanks. But please throw out your own thrash. If your gonna talk to me like that.

2 Likes

2 Likes

At least you admit that you spent twelve hours in tradechat having an epic meltdown :grimacing:

Are you really trying to make me out to be a bad person for trying to get you help when you spent twelve hours in an online video games chat showing signs of a mental health breakdown? What would you prefer I do? point and laugh?

Yeah I was mad when I got flagged for making a joke about Blizzard being an ISP, that was a funny joke!!

I think my next forum ship is going to be the entire forum and a sense of humour transplant… :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

You call it meltdown. I call it a panic attack… They tend to happen when a whole server comes after you in trade chat and you get threats and stuff. I was defending my self. Call it what you will. And I do think you are pointing and laughing. You did back then. And I don’t think you had good intentions now either.

Could have just not mentioned me dude. And i would have stayed away

1 Like

Obviously you weren’t “staying away” or you wouldn’t have even known that someone had mentioned you… :roll_eyes:

I’m sure you can go on trade now and tell everyone that someone talked about you on the forums like last time, could do with some more cheese facts :thinking:

And now no more derailing!

i dont think these are shipping manifests no more, i try to look whats for the cargo but i cannot see

freight uncertain, hope every shipping destination gets their sneakers and electronic devices on right quantities

1 Like

it´s a weird thread for sure. name and shame.

also, you and me, ship? you be the captain

1 Like

Yeah sorry if I am still allowed to read the forums lol. You know what I meant, Staying away as in not engaging it or you guys anymore.

The most offensive thing about that was how quickly the entire thread jumped on that. From a random first poster :sweat_smile:

1 Like

my shipment was crate of wooden legs shipped up to boston, i hope it gets safely delivered to its correct destination as whole

I´m sure it will get there, if not then we go ourselves arrrr

1 Like

sometimes things get lost when manifests are not inspected mindfully, but if its just few shipment of sneakers or new gadgets lost its destination i imagine world can survive it

1 Like

1 Like

im in danger, stranded at sea with vessel on fire is not good

So Noel’s Galley 2.0? :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

It is… you’re meant to name 2 forum posters you like.

Or 2 forum posters that should be heading this weird place :rofl:

How about Soul and Neffy doing this latter job…

…assuming no elephants, undead horses and spectral hounds are mentioned, of course!

I’m not yet ready to be shark food join the waves…

i were on the impression it were about shipments, maritime traffic but i guess being sent on a caribbean cruise around bahamas wouldnt sound too bad, would definitely leave ship to make shore on nassau too

Imgur

If someone is paying for it sure I’ll ship with them. But if they expect me to pay they can ship off

1 Like

those month long cruises are way too expensive, aint no way im paying for it. i didnt make my savings by throwing away good money

Soul And Afenton

its a match made in hell <3

3 Likes

6 Likes