Shockwave Rune Quest NPC broken [Warrior]

As of September 26, the NPC in Winterspring essential for the Shockwave Rune questline is broken and doesn’t offer a follow-up.

Numi is supposed to offer the quest [Bookin’ it Back] after returning to her following [Poacher’s Den], but doesn’t.
I have tried a number of things to confirm this isn’t some interface issue (disabling all addons, reloading etc.), and it persists.
The only dialog option available is a request for Stamina alcohol, which she apparently provides from time to time.

Wasn’t sure if reports like this are appropriate for this forum, but since it’s specifically a SoD issue, I thought it applies.

6 Likes

Have the same issue… hope they will fix that fast. :frowning:

1 Like

Did you succed to get the quest now? I have the exact same issue. She gave me the book (the quest item) but not the quest. I tried to go to the Island again to see if I could give Sebastian the book, but without the quest I could do nothing on the island. Now I am completely stuck on the Shockwave rune questline. I tried to destroy the book quest item aswell but Numi never gives the [Bookin’ it Back] quest.

Can Blizzard see to this?