Should gnomes be more included in the lore?

After shadowlands, a period of peace and rebulding would be nice
An expanison centered around such things
Rebuild Gilneas
Rebuild Lordareon
Rebuild whatever place the Night elves wants to call home
Rebuild (and retake) Gnomergan
And while we are there, make the Exodar to a proper hi-tech Draenei city, not unlike we saw in Argus, the ruins of Mac’Aree or AU Draenor and let the poor Blood Elves have Silvermoon dragged from the TB era to the modern, get rid of the floating green "mana crystals’ with demonic eyes, the scared land, and so on

Clearing out Gnomergan of monsters and mutated survivors, clearing the radiation, rebuild it would be a bit Fall Out meets Resident Evil in Chernobil/Fukushima…
Dark and horrible, and maybe would change the almost two decade of view of the “joke race” … (gnomes have the darkest story in WoW and they are treated like a joke is like treating the Vulpera OwO… wrong on sooooo many levels)

2 Likes

Are gnomes even in the lore ?
Hard to tell. They’re so small they’re hard to see.

There was one good gnome quest tho - in Uldum - GNOMEBLITERATION

1 Like

watch out in the dark )

You’re a monster. They’re cute :C

They don’t need to be, they get to do system admin stuff like post press releases of how they’re balancing the game. For example: [UPDATED 9 MARCH] 9.0.5 Update Notes

Yeah, they’ve needed a bigger presence for ages (pun intended) for a race with the grimmest, most horrible backstory ever, some form of closure on what happened would be good, like, I don’t know, actually -taking- their city back, I mean it’s been twenty years or so in lore since Gnomeregan fell, and we know that Gnomes have some sort of Radiation scrubber technology (Which frankly is more than we do in the real world) so they could cleanse those areas. In fact -now- (Or rather, not right this moment, as we’re all in Shadowlands, but you know what I mean) would be the ideal time to give them some attention, due to the Unification of the Gnomes under Tony Stark…I mean ‘Iron Gnome’, Gelbin Mekkatorque!

Giving them back a functonal Gnomeregan, having them basically get some lore spotlight as they make the last big push to reclaim their home would be good. For the Horde, the same would be true of Silvermoon. It’s been almost twenty years, during which the Blood Elves have sent armies to different continents, times and realities and yet you’re trying to tell me Ghostlands is still infested? Gimme a break, the only reason it still is, is to be the backdrop for whenever the ‘Sylvanas Fanservice’ needle runs too low on the tank and they panic and go “What will we do? I know, have her go to Ghostlands, it’s spoooky, and reminds us that she is undead!” because the Blood Elves clearly did all this stuff for the last two decades without anyone going “Shall we actually clean up our -own- back yard?” Needs an update.

But lets be face it, Gnomeregan isn’t Stormwind and Silvermoon isn’t Orgrimmar, so Blizz are just gonna leave them alone to languish in Vanilla/TBC and focus on what new stuff to give the Human and Orc cities, instead zzzzzzz. Which is idiotic.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, you had me half way there

xD

I would like to see more Goblin, Dwarf and Worgen cities!

I would love to see Gnomes more included in lore, even cinematics! For one of the original races they’re just so under appreciated :frowning:

Nope they should not indeed.
Neither nelfs, sick and tired of them and their RP tree drama.

We should remove orcs too… and forsaken… and … and … everyone but vulpera…

Weekend is over.
This game is all about ORCS, no orcs? NO WOW.

As simple as that :rofl:

We should exterminate all of them !!!

Join the crusade, now !! NOW !!!

They might be, if they had all the services that Stormwind and Orgrimmar have. But then again, historically people always defaulted to those two, and/or the current expansion city, Shattrath, Dalaran, etc.

As for my preference, I always loved Darnassus but it was always empty. It’s a shame that it seen most players when Sylvanas burned it down.

Its truly disappointing to see a Tauren hate gnomes, We should only hate worgens, Draeneis, every elf that exists and maybe vulpera…
Just because you’re a massive cow that got clapped by a pint sized giga chad doesn’t mean Mekkatorque wouldn’t be better than every single lore character lets be real

Mechatorgue is fun though. He is an adorable, brave tech geek.

Gnomes saved azeroth countless times u ungrateful cow .

they have small parts :slight_smile: