Should Hot Rod become a mount?

Basicly what the title asks. I do find the design interesting, and could be a multiplayer mount without vendors, just something to take your buddies with you. Probably this as been talked about already but should it be a permanent mount?

7 Likes

Would be too much if it allowed passengers but yes.

Maybe they can put some underdressed gnome or goblin in it as your passenger!

4 Likes

Please no :frowning:

Dwarf then?

2 Likes

Would make me feel less likely to be hanging out with Chris Hansen

3 Likes

I live my life a quarter mile at a time… :sunglasses:

Bring on the hot rods.

3 Likes

There’s loads of mounts that allow passengers though, and some of them are pretty cheap - The Grand Ice Mammoth from the Sons of Hodir faction only costs 10,000 Gold.

It’s also a pretty iconic element of the Hot Rod in Wow that it allows passengers.

1 Like

NO NO AND THRICE NO!!!

BECAUSE OF HIM PRIME DIED!!

(I was traumatized for weeks a sa kid after this

Or are we talking about a different Hot Rod?

3 Likes

Please YES!

1 Like

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Y E S
E
S

Take my money, and have it all!

2 Likes

We are talking about a different Hot Rod, but I get your feels bro :frowning:

@Lanthar Btw, wtf is that armor? Didn’t realize you were a hunter until I read it next to your name… You look like a DK with fel magic or something.

Take a seat.

1 Like

It’s been over 30 years and I still can’t listen to track 3 of the soundtrack. :cry:

Hunter T4/Gladiator chain armor

Interesting, if you go SV with a matching sword you can look like an Unholy DK or something.

1 Like

What’s even more tragic is that I could rattle off the names of each and every Autobot and Decepticon in G1 just by a glimpse of them…

Gawd that’s really tragic.

(Megatron is a GUN!!)

Anyway I still have no idea what this thread is really about so I’ll just let Astrotrain derail it in his own indomitable fashion to Cybertron…

2:07 am, I can’t sleep and i’m skipping through the forums while mulling over buying a crossbow for my Christmas. Crossbows are WoW related right?

ah yes, the good old hot rod.
i loved riding around in this during the goblin starting zone, playing the radio & spamming horn with some random goblins on the back.
skipped all of the lore so their prob my friends?

i miss that thing sometimes, but not for long since ill be making a new goblin sooner or later.

1 Like

Open google, write “Keys to the Hot Rod” add WoW if needed. There you found out what this is about :smiley:

Oh I know what you mean now. Only time I looked forward to playing a goblin… charging round a town of hellfire looking for “macaroons”

1 Like