Should I come back?

Hey guys,

I have been inactive since last October. Is it worth coming back now? Later? Or at all?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Depends whether you want to.

That, really, is all.

You didn’t say what you like to do in the game, but I’m not sure it really matters.

It’s typical end of expansion now. Few people are doing anything seriously. Catch-up is more awkward and tedious than usual, but it is still there, so you can join in for most things if you put in maybe a month of work.

I have got a bunch of characters on 110.
Only one I managed to get to 120 at the start of BFA.

I was thinking of getting ready for new expansion. So maybe level a few chars to 120, gear up etc.

But I have heard that levelling in new expansion will be easier/faster. So I am not sure. They say there is xp boost right now but it is slower. Gearing is harder etc etc.

So I am thinking come back now or a week or 2 before expansion

Greetings!

It all depends on your preferences really! If you’re interested in obtaining some things which will be going away in the pre-patch/Shadowlands, then there’s plenty to do by then. Here’s the detailed article about which things are getting removed:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/news/23485198/updated-july-24-time-runs-short-battle-for-azeroth

Other than that, there’s no real reason to come back to the game at this time, unless you’re interested in farming some achievements, mounts or transmog (in my opinion). The leveling shall be far easier and faster in the Shadowlands, so if you wish to level some alts, I’d personally suggest that you wait until the pre-patch.

Hope this helps!

I don’t know if you are interested but you could try classic.

Thanks guys. I will wait for pre patch.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.