Shouldn´t DHs be affected by vanish?

Demonoly warlocks used to be affected by vanish when they where using meta. Why DHs aren´t. I mean, they can basically stay a whole fight with meta on and they are somehow unstoppable. Don´t u think that vanish should work on them???

5 Likes

I agree. You could add Shamans using Ascendance (elemental) to that list, and maybe even Shadow Priests using Void Form (aberration), however the latter would be a “new” thing, as I think Void Form isn’t considered aberration as of now.

1 Like

i agree , i remmember in wotlk or tbc druid could be banished by warlock when he was in treant form and yes make warlock great again

1 Like

It totally should work, but at a much lower duration.

It goes to 6 seconds with diminishing returns if you’re using it on an other warlock’s pets.
That should be alright in PvP. If it truns out OP it can still be nerfed to say 4 seconds.

For all who got really confused like me. I believe it’s the word Banish you’re looking for? Vanish is an ability rogues uses to stealth in combat.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.