Show all the hero talents!

No there will be 2 options per spec. So say, shammy, resto and ele will share one, ele and enha will have one shared one, and enha and resto as well. Three hero classes total.

Hpriest will have Oracle and Archon, they share Oracle with disc and Archon with shadow (I can’t remember what the shared option is for disc and shadow).

In one of the last blue updates they did an article on them to showcase a few. I can’t remember which blue post it was tho. But it gives an idea of what it’ll look like :slight_smile: Found it!

Hmm, this doesn’t fill me with many enthuses.
Ele and Enhance sharing one seems strange, they’re two different playstyle. I can’t bi-locate to do ranged and melee attacks at the same time.
But I’ll take a look when they’re available.

It’s less about the hero talent tree being a fusion of the two specs it relates to, it’s more about picking an aspect both specs share and exploring how each might exemplify it.

For Paladin that might make for more interesting tanky specs that do better damage. A ret / prot hybrid could be interesting.

The more about hero talents I learn the less I want them. They force some narrow class fantasy onto you and push you into a certain playstile. Hero talents are just worse covenants, only that it influences your whole play stile and not just one ability and reduces the class fantasy from three options to two.

Not quite what I’m getting at, the hero tree between a tank and a DPS isn’t going to give tank tools to a DPS spec, it’s going to take an aspect of the flavour / fantasy both of those specs share and explore how both specs might extend that. The resto / balance tree doesn’t give balance a bunch of offhealing, it takes a part of both specs (Treants) and expands upon it within each role.

Bliz are perfectly happy to make a node that does different things depending on what spec you are, but the theming would be consistent.

I’ll probably stick to monk, seems to be the class I’m actually good at. Then again it’s been my main since MoP so there’s that, longest I stuck with a class really.

I just hope Templar will be as cool as it deserves

I’m going to powerlevel a Hunter on the reset to have, just incase Warlock stuff is meh!

Then again I think everybody & their pets are going to be playing a Dark Ranger.

I’m hoping Warlocks will have something, which will make them cool. I want destro to be back to the way it was!

Demo, could be something, where you change form allowing a demon to infuse itself into you etc.

Who knows, but I do hope on the next sneak peak, we get a warlock hero talent tree reveal.

Hope one of the shaman hero talent focus on more melee.

I hate that enha forced into melee elemental.

You show yours and I’ll show mine.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.