Show all the hero talents!

Anyone else stuck in this limbo at the moment or trying to decided what class to play, what to focus on, what to do etc, while we wait for more or all of the TWW talents to be shown?

I’m still waiting for Warlock & Deathknight to be shown.

Even though the talents may not show if the classes will be good in the end game of the next expansion, I just want them to be enjoyable to use/play. Endgame stuff will come later, especially with the amount nerfs/buffs that we’ll see taking place xD

Hunters can be Dark rangers…

that should be enough to know … Hunters here we go !

I saw the Dark Ranger and I don’t know, I think it’s not going to be as good as people thing it’s going to be.

I think in PvP it may be pretty strong, but PvE it’s going to be a bit meh.

But we shall wait and see :slight_smile:

yeah im struggling to decide between paladin and paladin

I really want to see the monk talents.
But im pretty set on monk. Hopefully shado-pan

No. I’m waiting for ‘Pack Leader’ to be revealed. Because that’s all I care about.

I haven’t really looked at them in detail. I thought some names were a bit underwhelming.
But the actual talents… no clue. I bet it will get a lot of iterations once people get their hands on them.

I’ll probably still play my rogue and my main alt a paladin. Doubt hero talents will change that. The outlaw rework I’m not happy with so… if it gets even worse that pala might become a main.

They’ll be shown in time, they just aren’t complete enough to go public as yet I’d imagine.

But no, I am not undecided and know what to play. Class fantasies that have previously attracted me will still do so. Those that haven’t, won’t start doing so with hero talents. My usual problem is finding time to play all the classes I want to to a basic level (earning Curve properly and without boosts) before the end of a season.

1 Like

I’m gonna be an Archon.

I don’t believe they are finished yet.

Worst part is some classes haven’t even seen a single tree yet.

This is my issue, too. There’s few classes/specs that I love because of the lore and fantasy (Shaman, Mage, Priest and Warlock) and it’s hard to juggle between them all! But think I will set on “only” two classes this time (Shaman for heal and Mage for DPS), unless something really interesting comes up for Priest and Warlock, then I am screwed up :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see the brewmaster hero talents

That’s the problem, at this stage (Pre-beta), even the basic things those talents do can be changed completely, anything they can tell you at this point may well be completely different by release.

It doesn’t really matter TBH, getting a character ready for current content is a quicker process than ever, anyway.

^^ This

:dracthyr_nod:

I’m still disappointed that brewmaster is a tank spec.

I may be over-thinking this but don’t you pick the talent that suits your playstyle best for the class you already enjoy playing?

I’m guessing some are worried they may not like either option for a spec they enjoy, and would rather play a different class they also have in that case with hero talents that do seem fun.

1 Like

Are these really that impactful? I assumed they really just tweaked your spec a little. I’ve not really looked at them though.

I used to play Paladin which changed so much every expac (or patch even) up to around Cata, I liked it most in Wrath. I stopped maining it around Cata / MOP, class changes as well as more mobile fights meant I found Shammy easier.

If I look at Oracle for example, I’m not very tempted to play hpriest, and that’s a staple spec for me. I’ll keep an eye on beta and ptr and such to see what the feedback is, but I can’t deny I’m curious about Archon :wink:

Is that the only Hero Talent for HPriest?
I assumed there’d be 2 or 3 per spec and one would likely match how you pley.
I’m not well informed on these things, I need a good video on them to explain what’s happening.