Show us your Warband Campfire 🔥

After organising my characters back into my preferred order (profession paladins, then rest of paladins then in alphabetical class order) I have ended up with these four.

It’s a belf party :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

11 Likes

Personally i dont like the camp and wish i could disable it.
I dont have 3 additional characters i care about XD

9 Likes

Right now I have my “regular” level 70s at the campfire and then the Remix characters and everything else after that. I don’t get why Murley is holding an invisible bow while having the actual thing on his back… :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

8 Likes

Drag them out of the box and collapse the menu?

I have a very set order for my character list so I just reinstated that system. I don’t really care who is sat round the fire, though it’s fun to see.

They’re all sat down because they know they won’t get played as much :rofl:
Except miss new priest there.

8 Likes

Problem is that the list expands again when you return to the character selection, even when the list is empty.

I just pulled in the top 4 from the normal character list.

4 Likes

I don’t know how to post pictures, probably I can’t because I haven’t posted much in the forums. But I love this so much :smiling_face_with_tear: It’s incredible to see my chars displayed in this way. And the ones posted here look gorgeous :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I use imgur, the pictures are hidden without a link. If you do that and post the link here, one of us trust level 3 people will post it on the forums for you :slight_smile:

Fair enough, I saw someone suggest it previously and thought it might be worth a try for those that dislike the warband camp.

Use a hosting site of your choice, upload a screenshot, paste the url on the forums, if you don’t have high enough trust level just highlight that url after you’ve pasted it in and use the </> button, then hit reply.

1 Like

I hoped campfire something make more skins.
Like I wanted jungle for campifire. Since my trolls enjoy it.

There will be some to collect, apparently.

Yeah its very frustrating haha
Guess ill just race and name change my priest and warlock so that i dont have 4 void elves with the same customisation called moritz at the camp haha

Having 4 identical dudes around the campfire kinda sounds fire tho

1 Like

7 Likes

My priest is now canonically the sleepy one.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1105625182003003503/1265575763831296105/image.png?ex=66a202c7&is=66a0b147&hm=d887964a3a20fe77a4a74b66b01c95c62fd33593399fcc13b2e868bda897c6b8&

2 Likes

Wth, was expecting a bunch of Puny characters… I am immensely disappointed.

2 Likes

Wow there’s a little of camp on your Paladins :stuck_out_tongue:
How many do you have?

I’ll post my camp once Im back home :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hate this option - I’ve had to re-adjust all my toons back into a logical order and get constant DCs - absolute crap.

https://imgur.com/a/YOuVxEZ

I guess they’re all tired.

1 Like

3 Likes