Show wings permanently

Hey
I see its been mentioned before but i thought now that Dracthyr are comming to the game with their wings being visable always when they are in dracthyr form, surely it should be possible to have demon hunter wings showing all the time aswell, through a glyph, tmog option or simply an option in the settings.’

Additionally it would be super cool with demon hunter flight as has also been suggested a 1000 times.

4 Likes

I would imagine the reasoning for it is.

Elf animations run for more then just DH so they arent designed around wings being present, this would make the animations ugly and people qould complain they need adjustments.

While Drak is entirely built to animationally fit one class.

Which means their far easier to design and get working correctly as they dont need to worry about how the race is aesthetically with or without wings. While with a belf or a Nelf they would as these arent single class races.

We will ironically see alot with evoker draks that we will want. But sadly its only accomplishable with evokers because its a single race single class deal.

Going to be interesting to see how they plan to not cause the vast majority of players to swap drak. Given 0 reworks to current classes, 0 updates to any animations, why they have draconic casters being able to fly around in combat with unique designed casting mechanics.

Unless the class comes out severally underpowered. Your gonna have so many getting a tank will be a absolute nightmare. And tbh even if they do come out OP ur just gonna have a ton of them

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.