Sick and tired of the Sky Golem

It’s kind of ironic, the mount I didn’t mind having to whip out occasionally to cross water had it’s ability removed. The noisy swaying horrible herbing mount was perfectly fine to stay.

Is there no Shadowlands version of the Monel-Hardened Stirrups from BFA?

I don’t like it so I don’t even own it. I’m ok paying a, dunno, 60 second penalty a day.

But it’d be nice to get more options I guess

I never use sky golem due to too much shake 24/7. It is not fun to riding!

This is what I’m wondering as well, have been using these things for my gatherers in Legion and BFA. Would be naf if we don’t get a Shadowlands version of that.

At the same time ‘Mount equipment’ seems like one of those daft changes that they abandoned the minute it was out. Blizz seems to be really good at abandoning things rather than making them better.

The mech mounts are all annoying. I wish felsteel annihilator would have been a herb gathering one too. At least, you’d ride a badass mount for herb gathering.

They should make a new mount this expansion for herb collection, i feel like something from ardenweald would work really nicely!

This could just be speculation because I honestly have no idea but I’d guess it’s because the water strider was a must have for lvling and the only mount you’d use until flying was unlocked while the sky golem is situational based on the fact that not everybody has herbalism.

Either way I hate both those mounts

I only used it when I had to go on water. The rest of the time I used all my regular mounts.

I hate that my water strider now can’t stride water.

But that’s a whole different debate.

Oh my god yes, I hate it so much! Every expansion there are so many cool mounts I love, but I end up always having to use the damn sky golem because picking herbs becomes way too tedious otherwise! I hate the way it moves all over the place, I hate how it looks, I hate the noises it makes. I don’t understand why they haven’t created some piece of mount equipment that would let us pick flowers mounted :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.