Siege of Dragonbane keep

Why the hell is dragonbane keep on a 2 hour spawn? With 10.2.7 it not only clashes with the other quests involved in the Last Hurrah but it makes leveling alts incredibly time consuming. Why is it not possible to shorten the restart time of the event?

5 Likes

Do Dragonbane Keep first, it takes 2 minutes.
Hop on your dragon to the Big Hunt. It may have started but you will be on time before the finish and if the Soup starts on the hour you can still finish that too.
All in 15 minutes.

You have a whole week to do your weekly stuff.

2 Likes

It would be nicer if they upped it to 1 hourly at least.

4 Likes

It’s not just the duration, though that is quite painful. Nobody seems to know when it actually does start, including wowhead. Please simplify it as happened with events like the superbloom and just make it every hour on the hour. I’m there right now and literally there are dozens of people waiting for an event which may or may not start within the next 55 minutes.

As far as I know, the Dragonbane assault and Great Hunt start at even hours. So next is 24h.
GMT summertime. GMT+1
If you look at wowhead don’t forget to mark EU. It’s default on US.

Hope that helps.

I hope that in TWW they don’t do any more World Quests/World Events that are on an hourly period since like you said: they often clash with one-another. It would be better if they were at least like Dreamsurges where they occur about every 1/2-hour so that they don’t feel so restricted.

for someone with over 20 max level alts, this is a little difficult to complete new weekly quest on all of them during the week. 1h rotation would be much appreciated.

Keep in mind that there will be a prepatch event with Champion gear; I’ll wait with gearing most of my alts till then.

Because this company doesn’t respect your time, and wants you to play as long as possible with as little progress as possible, it’s in their best interest to make money that way.

They could shift all events 30 minutes, but people would clear content too fast then and play something else while they wait for new updates.

Yeah, they should just make all the events, even those in Zarelek Cavern and Emerald Dream every half hour.
It’s easy to remember and gives time to relog alts and travel between events. You could do 3 events in just over an hour.

I felt that way until I decided I want to do this with more than just one character.