Siege of Orgrimmar / Why do we fight?

I can not for the life of me figure out how to hand in the quest Why do we fight?

The hand-in is supposed to be in the raid, Siege of Orgrimmar at the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.

When I re-enter the raid, it spawns me at the Chamber of the Paragons and am unable to “run back” as there are no ships.

Is my only option to wait for the raid to reset or am I really missing something super basic???

Fingers crossed in hopes :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I could be wrong, but I think the quest turn in is just outside the raid, in the old vale.

EDIT: that, or in garrosh’s boss room, depending on which quest you are on exactly.

I had a look in the old vale and couldnt find him. From videos and other sites, people just hand it in, in the raid :smiley:

But I will have to go check the Garrosh boss room one more time.

Im trying to hand in the quest “Why do we fight?” :slight_smile:

Thank you for the response, Ill let you know how I get on ^^

Well, then the turn in should definitely be outside of the raid in vale. Here is a location for the NPC I found from wowhead: https://www.wowhead.com/npc=73136/lorewalker-cho . If you still can’t see him (in the old vale) then I’m not sure what the problem might be.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.