*sigh* Hoping for some improvements in crafting

Crafting is one of the aspects I enjoy the most. I don’t mind working hard for a rare component, or traveling to the end of the world to see a trainer, or unlock recipes by reputations… But I think crafting in DF is just unnecessarily complicated.

Especially with no option to reset, it’s just way too easy to go down the wrong branch and waste hard-earned knowledge points. E.g. in tailoring nothing tells you that the Azureweave and Chronocloth branches are exclusive, yet all items are soulbound and you can only equip two of them so there’s not much point in going down both branches.
Also in Enchanting, having a separate branch for every type of enchant, and you have to unlock the special reagent for all of them separately… that’s really over the top imo.

Idk if I’m just behind (I stopped playing until recently) and you’re supposed to have everything unlocked by now, or if others feel the same way… I feel like I benefited very little from professions in DF, despite all the work and gold that went into them.

Might as well just buy everything on AH and get the few items I’m wearing crafted via the order system…

Yeah you are way behind, i maxxed out my profs on my main in i think even before aberrus was released.

I also had no idea how much the prof system was gonna change before dragonflight and so i did 0 research and just did trial and error with knowledge points and that did not go well. But now im wiser and have also played the beta a little bit and so this time i have a profession plan for my entire warband and i suggest you do the same.

1 Like

Ah, I see. It’s good to know that there’s actually a chance to max these out :slight_smile: Good idea about prepping for TWW, getting trapped with useless skills with no option to change wasn’t a great experience in DF.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.