SIGN-UPS CLOSED [RP - PVE Feralas Campaign] - The Monsoon War - 12/10 - 27/10

I don’t like the amount of filthy Hordies interested! Stay away from my books!

Seriously, though! I love the interest from both the Night Elves(Alliance) and Horde in this campaign!

I hope this goes through, and should I be able to help in any way shape or form(meaning logistics, I am not a very good DM!), do let me know!

6 Likes

Did anyone say filthy Horde?

Shows up.

Curious. Because this looks like a very interesting project!

5 Likes

Curious you feel the need to respond to such comments… Do you consider yourself a filthy Horde? Not very Elven of you! :mage:

3 Likes

The Thousand Eyes would be very interested in this!

3 Likes

I do love campaigns that revolve around Feralas. If this does go ahead, I might bring my Gilnean and/or Void Elf along.

5 Likes

Interested! Love Feralas.

2 Likes

A campaign close to home, definitely a reason to attend. Gotta protect the tauren. Would be nice to see this go ahead.

3 Likes

Kalimdor for the night elves!

If you need any DMs for this, I’d be interested in pinching in!

3 Likes

Definetly interested.

3 Likes

Likewise interested, seems like a neat premise for a campaign and everyone loves Feralas.

Some of my weeks in September are already packed due to work, but depending on when you choose to host I’m down to lend a hand in organising and DMing or NPCing for the campaign!

4 Likes

Interested.

3 Likes

Consider myself interested~

3 Likes

Since we know the release date of the next expansion we were able to decide on a date.

11 Likes

While my guild is only just established, if we’re still around by the time this happens, it’d be nice to attend! I imagine we’ll be about four to six people. Talk to me in-game, and I’ll be happy to discuss arrangements.

1 Like

October is in a little while, so I cannot know for sure how many people of my guild I might drag along with me, but if allowed, I would love to sign-up Moonrise. We’re a small bunch of 4-5 people max.

1 Like

And now I have to decide wether to go on my night elf, draenei or gnome D:

1 Like

We got dates, lovely!

1 Like

”If they attack the tauren, they attack the Horde. And who are we to deny these upstarts a glorious death?”

October is far enough away that I might actually clear the dates! Definitely interested.

4 Likes

My… Of course, perhaps I shall assist thine quest, my long-eared friends… Somebody needs to keep an eye on all those… Forbidden spellbooks, yes… Worry not! I shall keep the archives safe whilst you are off fighting the threats to the land!

3 Likes

Sands…

I look away for a few days from this Thread and Meladriss turns it into a full-fledged campaign XD

I’ll add the dates to my calendar.
Bit too far away to promise commitment, but definitely interested!

1 Like