Bfa launch was tragic. Draenor was dead for 4 hours but this time around everything was super smooth. Props blizzard!
I assume sarcastic ?
Since Draenor is RIP
I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or if you’re one of the lucky few who actually made it through.
Currently leveling on Draenor as well perfectly fine , not a single DC
Kazzak said hi, oh wait… it doesnt exist … it said nothing … oh well 
It is clearly not a silky smooth launch as you can see from topics already on this forum and 100’s of people crying out loud. You are baiting for attention. Here have some.
Been stuck on a 90% loading screen for 20 minutes now, unfortunately
Can’t even log in draenor nether tarren-mill gl gg.
No problem in Tarren Mill at all.
Did The Maw introduction quest and arrived to Oribos without a single DC.
I am on Chamber of Aspects and for me it was a very smooth journey. Was logged on before the launch time, NPC appeared and then off I went on the questline up to arriving in Oribos. Logged off now till the morning but so far so good 
Argent Dawn is running fine 
Minor lag on interrupts, otherwise nothing of note. Remarkably good launch.
The Sha’tar is running fine.
I’m level 51.
I guess displaying the cutscenes and dialogues doesn’t require that much server power.
Gotta be kidding? Half us cant get past the login loading screen. NEXT.
It’s been 100% smooth for me
Finally made it in just to be disconnected 10 seconds later.
Super smooth. And remember this is 2020 with all the Covid crap going around. GG Blizzard, GG.
Idk, it went very smooth for my guild so far. I am sincerely enjoying it ![]()
No issues on Magtheridon. Smooth all the way…and Bastion just knocked my socks off…man that place is beautiful. Can’t wait to see the rest.