[Silvermoon or Daenor] Unsure about which faction to choose, need honest opinions

I already posted this in the general section and I hate spamming forums, but I am get no replies whatsoever.

I’ll just post the same in hopes people from Silvermoon can tell me something about my doubts:

Here’s my problem:
I really, really love PVP and it’s one of my main focus in the game, so - ideally - I want to be in a community with an active PVP scenario.

At the moment my main is on the Horde and I have some toons on the Alliance, but I haven’t reached end game in either.
Being totally honest I love Alliance places and music much more and, being a Retro Paladin main, it makes much more sense to me being a human both thematically and lorewise.

If I were to continue on the Horde I would continue playing in Draenor. I have no issues there. I’ve met awesome people and in random BGs I feel like people overall are nice and coordinated, even between 10 random people.
If I were to play on the Alliance I would choose SIlvermoon because it’s the fullest realm. I know pretty much nothing about Silvermoon. I have some toons there, logged in to ask their opinion on PVP and noticed 2 things: first, one guy told me that he thinks Silvermoon doesn’t have much to offer and second, I’ve noticed that even though Silvermoon supposedly has slightly more people than Draenor, Stormwind looks much, much emptier than Orgrimmar.

I would like to ask you the following:
1 - For those who played in Silvermoon what do you think about PVP and its community overall?

2 - Is it true that Alliance isn’t nearly as active and/or isn’t as good at PVP as the Horde?

3 - For those who played both on Silvermoon and Draenor do you feel any difference overall?

Note: I’ve read that people find Horde racials much better on PVP, but I don’t really care about it. My only issue ir community-wise.

Thanks for those who answer!
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.