Silvermoon should stay Horde

For me, Garrosh post Cata does not exist. That was a mistake. An alternate timeline…

The real Garrosh still holds honor and strength in keeping the Orc race pure. And he is still WarChief… And he kicked out all the elfs out.

2 Likes

Teldrassil was destroyed. It was never shared with the Horde. The PVP status was the same.

Erevien, you will be the first sin’dorei to be hang on the tree front of the entrance of silvermoon near lorthemar and thalyssra heads on pikes.

One day, we quel dorei, we ll be back. Restoring the crown and the supremacy of Quel dorei

With no human paladins with elves wives

No bastard allowed
No troll and orc ambassador allowed
No fel crystal allowed

Repent or death

1 Like

im with you in this case but half of the city is just a ruin with mindless zombies running around in it. you know?
Isnt exactly majestic.

i guess it will be a relief since these ambassadors are wandering the city since 2007…

1 Like

We ll throw them of the city.

Trolls in Silvermoon is an outrage

I prefer 500 dwarves drinking beers in silvermoon than ONE troll

5 Likes

Replace “Blizzard” with “Erevien” and I’m pretty sure that’s how many people feel when they see a thread created by you.

4 Likes

No blizzard don’t listen to him at all.

Unless you are prepared to create huge and equally great cities for alliance void elves and alliance night elves, you should seriously consider making Silvermoon and Suramar the capital cities for both Thalassian groups of elves on both factions and both night elven groups on both factions.

Repainting buildings in blue instead of red

No more “Sin’dorei”

Cure for void and blood elves

Into Quel’dorei

Portal silvermoon belameth stormwind ironforge

Magic turret and golem for kill any hordy who try to come inside Silvermoon

Death punishment or eternel exile for Lorthemar, romath, Halduron and Thalyssra

2 Likes

No we don’t. Quel’thalas is and always will be Horde and blood elf turf.

1 Like

No they shouldn’t. Night elves are wood elves now and left the Highborne culture behind for good. Stop demanding things that aren’t yours to claim. We know it is you Moontear you are not the majority of the fans.

1 Like

This entire city must be purged, like dalaran and strathome

Sin dorei are elvish scourge

Alas, does Erevien not realise that Amirdrassil is a zone replacement for Teldrassil that the night elves can call a night elf zone of their own, it’s not a capital city - they still don’t have one.

Not only that it is accessible to the horde - but it’s a night elf tree.

How many zones do you know belong to a race but are still accessible by the other faction? - like tons !!

What about cities - since he talks of Silvermoon - let’s see:

Shattrath City - a Draenei city for sure, but it is the home to blood elves an dreanei and tons of races taking refuge there - it is still a draenei city but several races, including the Scryer blood elves call it home.

Dalaan City - is a human city for sure, but it is home to high elves, blood elves, forsaken , worgen and members of many races.

So Erevien must ask himself, why wouldn’t SIlvermoon, a high elf city, also a blood elf city not be able to be home to both blood elves and high elves and void elves and other races?

Erevien must also why Suramar, a night elf city, also a Nightborne city (we all know the lore), not be able to be a capital to both night elves and Nightborne and kirin’tor Mages and other races including Highmountain and Vrykul who want to live their?

Or is it only cities and zones that started out alliance that must be destroyed or shared?

Silvermoon - alliance but destroyed, then turned HORDE
Dalaran - alliance but destroyed, then turned neutral
Shattrath - draenei (alliance race), destroyed by orcs, then turned neutral
Theramore- alliance - destroyed
Darnassus - alliance - destroyed
Suramar - night elven (alliance race), turned horde with the nightborne , despite won by both factions

Seems 1 way traffic constantly… so the idea either Silvermoon or Suramar or both might be neutral to both elves, is somehow surprising.

Oh please.

2 Likes

The Sin’dorei are the legacy of the high home. The quel’dorei became human bootlickers. You respect nobody but your paladin husbands who use you as meatshield and for alliance vocal propaganda.

1 Like

It isn’t. We get a debuff from the guard NPCs, can’t use the vendors or the inn, can’t use the boat route to Gilneas and are blocked from the portals. What you are asking for is Silvermoon bedoming the next Dalaran which is stupid.

1 Like

Nightborne were never tied to the playable night elves, stop living out a headcanon you made up as some sort of facts.

mmm dunno. dwarves stink a bit after the 10th galloon (of beer)

I m high priestess of the true holy church, filthy fel licker. I m devoted to the light, no husband and absolutely no human husband.

You ll see the Holy Light wrath when i will come back with an army of quel dorei, dwarves, humans and draenei to destroy the main door and arrest every pointy ears fel licker.

Demons will be soft in comparison

1 Like

Better fel then Void corruption. No one can escape the whispers of the VLs. You will soon have a tactical nuke explode in Stormwind and eevryone you call friends would die from it.

No fel no void

Only the light and nature

I ll send you in Vulpera land for next 5000 years as punishment