[Silvermoon][A]<Valediction> is recruiting for Castle Nathria!

Hello folks!

The newly formed guild Valediction on Silvermoon is recruiting for a Raid team! We are currently in need of every class, role and exceptional players. Our goal is to maintain a friendly and welcoming environment while progressing and clearing the upcoming raid tiers.

We will be starting out with Heroic raids, jumping into Mythic as soon as we got our team for the raid assembled. As of now our raid times are:

Wed 2000 - 2300
Fri 2100 - 2400
Sat 2100 - 2400
Server Time

It doesn’t matter if you are a returning player, an experienced veteran, or a completely new player to the game, everyone is welcome and will be given to prove their abilities and skills. No need for a high raider.io score or previous mythic kills, although mythic experience of course is a plus!

We also welcome socials into our guild and are looking forward to creating weekly and monthly Community events in our Guild, such as Mythic+ Tournaments and the like!

If you are interested in joining you can message us on Discord:

Naeraa#2538
Vyntha#6494

We are looking forward to meeting you!

We are still looking for new People!

Still looking!
Especially for Healers and Tank!

Hi i’m a dk, i know all three specs and am willing to learn to tank raids if your guild requires it. i have AOTC for the two raid tiers i did in bfa (uldir and nylotha)

i also come with a fairly new raider who is a hunter he is inexperianced but picks things up quickly he currently is a marksman main but will likely learn bm and survival in the near future.

Bnet is : IAmAshHole#2539
discord is: AshHole#4758