<Silvershields> are recruiting [Levelling RP/PVP/Local Defence]

Hello everyone!

Today marks the day that the Silvershields, a freelance fighting company, start recruiting members for our roster. We are a brand new guild, interested in those of you who are looking for a warm community to share by the fireside. Our areas of focus are levelling, running dungeons, local defence and of course we are RP-friendly.

We are not trying to be the biggest, baddest or most succesful guild on the server. We’re mainly looking to form a great and welcoming family of players who want to share some great times with eachother in Azeroth. If you’re a casual player, work during the daytime or are otherwise inundated with the complications of life our slower-pace and relaxed atmosphere will suit your perfectly.

Leadership and officer positions will be made available to those interested, and we will begin saving for a tabard as soon as we are able - though mounts come first.

If you are interested please contact me on here, or in-game via Celsee or Varke. If I am not online, feel free to send me a letter in the mail!

Thank you for your time,
Celsee