Simple solution to the TBC BG's queues

Original TBC * Laughs in level boost, seal change, spell batching, non progressive itemization/talent trees, TBC battle-pass, layering, drums *

Did you even bother to read what I said? We are talking about INSTANCED PvP

Alright, know you even contradict your own sentence where you talked about “orginal TBC”

And now we are getting agressive. Oh gosh how I love forum trolls insulting people in arguments. The fact that most people like Horde is simple. It has nothing to do with racials, in fact PvP wise, Alliance racials are just as good as Horde.

The main point why people just pick Horde is, that we are in fantasy world where human like races are in the eyes of majority just boring. That’s the fact. Don’t insult people being meta slaves majority of them are pure casuals.

It would obiviously be both sided, possibility to have Ali-Ali matches as well. Faster queues for both side. Similar to arena without rating restrictions.

Why do you pretend like no changes were made at all? Do you want me to make you a list or are you just trolling me?

1 Like

If you are going to call me a troll Allarin for my opinion then i wont talk with you. Good luck!

Well I can tell you are out of arguments not like you had some. Changes were already made and will be made.

1 Like

‘I always right’ strategy:

1. Make false/stupid/wrong argument/statement;
  2. Wait till someone catch you and make you looks like an idiot;
  3. Post where you say that he is an idiot, actually, and necessarily with ‘i wont talk with you! Bye’;
  4. ???
  5. Profit
1 Like

I don’t see anywhere where i said i was right and i don’t disagree with his comment. The difference is i don’t resort to name calling.

I do think something needs to be changed to resolve this because i think a 1 hour queue is wrong however i think this is a player problem and i don’t think blizzard would implement merc mode through fear of backlash.

I read the forums often and i have seen many players ask for things like duel spec and wow token and my personal fear is if they fixed the queue by adding merc mode then people would complain and want more things such as duel spec and tokens i could be wrong and not saying i am right at all.

Don’t make assumptions and treat them as fact i actually agree with the guy for the most part.

My personal fix would be to add some sort of incentive to alliance players to encourage them to queue up, not everyone would agree with that and that’s fine but its something at least.

1 Like

Dude, the key is to keep the game as much original as possible. No on denies that changes have been made already like boosting and that filthy lizardmount. But its all about damage control now as some damage is already done. We dont want merc mode as it belongs in retail. Simple as that. The problem with BG queues are these sweaty meta slaves. How could thet not now about BG queue times if every pvper rolled Horde? Like driving a car and refusing to reduce the speed and crashing after that. Now saying its someone else fault.

9.1 is coming soon so I hope the retailers swarming forums goes back to retail.

And if the merc mode would be implemented then it should also come with free transfer because many have chosen alliance because of short queues. Not fair to give the last advantage to horde and then not let ally change.

Even further destroying the faction balance.

Yes. The entitlement of the Horde meta slaves is beyond imagination.
They are like modern w*men on dating apps.

1 Like

There should be no “fix” for something the horde plebs caused themselves.
That would just further increase their population as there would be no point in going Alliance.
Seriously, it’s already horrible to try and level (especially in nagrand) when there’s groups of seemingly pre-bis geared GROUPS of hordies swooping down to kill every alliance leveler in sight and then doing the /chicken emote…

And this doesn’t just happen in nagrand, it’s EVERYWHERE.
Sorry but hordies do deserve to suffer to some extent since they make alliance life so damn miserable. I don’t mind getting killed once or twice by a hordie but when of a group of 70s come down to actively camp you? That’s a bit harsh…

1 Like

You sound like you haven’t read your realm type when you made your first character, maybe you should have picked a PVE realm instead of a PVP.

What do you expect in that situation?
Players (it doesn’t matter if they are horde or alliance) will stay AFK for hours just to wait for a bg queue pop while their subscription ticks?
Nah… they will try anything that gives them honor.
Yeah that is WPVP, you are right.

Its not fair, but that won’t get better until something changes.

1 Like

Just roll horde

well, some of us have a lot of friends on the horde side, and if we reroll to alliance we will be left all alone, we lose all of our characters achievements, titles, etc. It’s not really worth it for a lot of people.

I think you have missed the point - It’s about honor and marks for the Blue PvP gear as in entry level PvP gear.

Without it you are at a disadvantage in the only competitive PvP WoW has to offer. Why should one faction have that advantage ? Especially the faction that chooses not to participate in instanced BG’s in the same numbers

Y’all forget the overall faction split is around 50 / 50

At least Alliance have an option to transfer to a PVE server… or a pvp server with equal population. Horde have no other choice then re-roll…

You’re right, they should add a faction change service.

Horde be like:CAMP THEM…KEK LOOK AT THIS NUB LEVELING…CAMP CAMP CAMP…LETS PREVENT ALLIANCE DOING ANYTHING…GIT GUD NUB,REROLL HORDE KEK

Horde also be like:Yo,why is our queue time so long?!?!

2 Likes

I don’t think most alliance who get camped will reroll horde. I think they’ll just transfer to a PvE Server instead. Which leaves the horde with fewer open world gank targets.

Some transfer, some live with it, some just quit

As someone who has played horde since vanilla because of friends happened to play that it’s silly to read these reroll alliance comments just not to have to wait 40mins - 1,5hrs in bg queue, match with premade and que again after 10mins.

I’ve always been pve focused but after enjoying retail type of pvp as an example merc mode to make the game even playable/ enjoyable outside of pve content.

Now when the endless farming, raid logging and preparing is over once we moved from classic to classic tbc I’d say pvp would give great other way to experience the game because everyone needs break from running dungeons or leveling alts every now and then.

Taking in consideration the changes blizzard has already made to the tbc having merc mode or dual spec at this point would be definitely more quality of life change rather than destroying the game play completely. As mentioning dual spec I don’t mind spending gold do respec now at all, it’s just frustrating and thus dual spec would be nice.

Anyway, topic being long pvp ques, merc mode would really let people to focus on playing pvp / gear the character they enjoy playing and honor gained being so low (as far as I remember it wasn’t that much of grinding back in the day) it would be nice to see some changes to this.

Current que situation at the moment basically “forces” me to play 2-4 chars at the moment, while some are sitting on que I might be running dungeon or solo leveling on some other char. This type of game play isn’t even enjoyable since I wouldn’t like to gear, run dungeons or level some characters on each day but rather focus on one or two for pve and one for pvp but queues being what they are makes focusing one or 2 chars impossible and basically burning out players as early as now.

Just because something (merc mode) hasn’t been there but there’s no technical limitations to add that (current game client) Blizzard should consider how long people will continue “just deal with it” or rather quit playing because it’s not something they can enjoy anymore.

Final note, I play on pvp server where alliance / horde balance is like 70/30 so it’s not like world pvp isn’t option but as holy paladin is quite hard

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.