Simple solution to the TBC BG's queues

Hello community,

since we all know that waiting 40+ minutes for a BG isn’t fun, mostly due to the enormous Horde population, why not make it “retail rated BG” like. Just let us play even as horde vs horde. Simple as that. I bet even THE classic vetarns wouldn’t mind this at all (before screaming go to retail, give it a thought).

Have a nice time waiting in queues
-Allarin

5 Likes

This just sounds like mercenary with extra steps

2 Likes

I’m a classic veteran and I mind no thanks as you said there is enoumous amount of horde that has many repercussions with battleground queues only being one of the factors others issues due to overpopulation are just as harmful to the game as a whole.

If you mean horde Vs horde bgs grant zero honor or marks and its just used for practice while your in a real queue like a lobby then sure, but no you should wait if there are too many of you.

3 Likes

This will make the faction imbalance worse by eliminating the only advantage to playing alliance and the only disadvantage to playing horde.

Any solution for any of this needs to be equitable for both factions. Therefore, no.

2 Likes

Please go and play retail and the rest of the meta slaves who cry on forums.

This is TBC Classic and should be as original as possible.

Merc mode is in retail so you can always go back there.

3 Likes

Re-Roll Alliance, It’s the only viable solution.

3 Likes

seal changes, batching changes, world buff container, sharding have huge impact on real gameplay, while merc mode or free horde->ally transfers have basically no impact on game

3 Likes

Glad your not incharge of game design if you think that it has no impact on the game

6 Likes

i think turning off sharding would be good change to the game it would be so healthy if ally couldnt abuse it to flee from horde, actually it wouldnt be a change it would make it how it was back then.

No alliance uses layers to escape the horde after you kill them 10 times they will just log an alt or take a break or quit and unsub

so what, it was like this back then too, its real classic experience

It is I’m not making threads about it so it’s the queue system that’s an authentic experience

so what should we all forget about it? u get sharding we want merc mode, horde dont need sharding if we are so dominant right

i could kill dozens of ally while 1 h bg queue and i actualy would get more honor than in bg 1 kill = 21 honor

1 Like

2.5h today

Its minor changes. The things you mention above. Removing factions wars which merc mode is pretty much. You also remove the core elements of Warcraft Lore. The eternal war between the factions.

If you guys want merc mode I want to be able to play Orc and level him on Alliance side.

its not minor changes, it changes real game play and its mechanics

1 Like

What can they do? I think blizzard are between a rock and a hard place with this one.

If they enable mercenary mode which in this instance would be the best solution to this problem (faction change could work but many would not want to leave friends/guilds or have the money to pay) The issue then will be all those people on the forums who have been asking for duel spec and WoW tokens etc how can Blizzard say no to those?

I do not think Blizzard want to open that can of worms & i think if they were willing to do it they would have done it way before now considering this seems to be the only topic spoken about with TBCC classic.

tbh i dont like merc mode too, but its the easiest way, it would make its even in bg now and later in wotlk if it happens when human trinket will became the way to go

free transfer is ok too but they should allow us to choose server - im not gonna play on dead realm(empty), and who is gonna do it? after weeks of honor farm when i almost have all already why would i do that, if i wanted to play orc? ill make ally soon for sure because i always had at least 1 ally 1 horde char in my wow life

maybe they could do it like in retail, merc mode, but ally has 50% more honor? it would be good too i would rly consider going ally faster if it was like that, since i want one char there too

What shard will have more Alliance than horde since horde vastly outnumber us sharding has no benefit for us

Yes but its technicals that are actually improving gaming experience for all. Horde/Alliance queue should be as intended. The overpopulation on Horde side is due to the meta slaves. Would love to play Horde but I knew the shiet was gonna hit the fan on Horde side. What does Allie have to win with merc mode? They need to compensate Alliance faction players with something.

Hmm I would love the idea of free 280 percent mount. Maybe ill spam forums on this suggestion.

2 Likes