Simple solution to the TBC BG's queues

50% more honor for ally would be enough i guess

and merc mode wouldnt be technical imp. that doesnt even affect how ur class/char is being played while those mentioned above do

No.

20 Characters.

Yea, retail showed us how little Mercmode effects the gameplay…

Core elements of Warcraft Lore, are you kidding me? Why are we allowed to play and kill each other in arenas between the same faction then? We are not talking about open world actions nor PvE (which was changed a little bit with the seals BTW). We are talking about instanced PvP.

PvP = Player vs player, you don’t need lore. BGs and arenas are not, I repeat, ARE NOT OPEN WORLD = there is no need for some kind of your desired “faction pride.” These PvP modes are purely for competition between players. Don’t misunderstand open world PvP with instanced PvP.

Another one of these “simple solution” threads… There is NOTHING simple about what you just suggested. At the very least if this is done people that play PvE will start calling for the dungeon finder and they will have a leg to stand on because “if blizzard did it for the PvPers they can do it for us” and “yeah ok PvPers have shorter Q’s now but why do I have to wait 1h to get a group as a DPS?”. And that’s just ONE problem that will come from this.

3 Likes

The horde needs to suffer!

Dude,

1.Arenas are skill and competition on another level. The bracket there amongst serious arena players is most likely much smaller compared to casual BG pool. I dont know why they put Arenas on same faction but they probably had their reason back in the day.
2. Same faction Arenas are a part of original TBC
Merc mode is not.
3. If BGs gonna become factionless then why having factions at all? Ill gladly play as an Orc with Alliance tabard. Weird? Yes. Lets be honest, how many people do world PvP in comparison to BGs?
4. Seals were necessary due to SoB is obviously better than the draeney seal.
5. Making smaller adjustments to the game is fine as long as the core of the game is maintained. Just like they try to do on D2 Classic.
Altering factions were Allies or Hordes meets eachother would just be weird. And to big of a change. Boosting is sensitive as it already is.
6. Horde meta slaves had the choice to roll Alliance faction yet they still chose Horde. Now they can suck the pill. Is someone else always gonna fix mistakes that based on players choice? I knew horde faction racials is better but still chose Alliance to favour the BG queue times. If I can roll so can these meta slaves.

seals are game changing if ally had worse seals in tbc then they should have it now isnt it obvious like no merc mode?
sharding destroys world pvp - its huge change
spell batching change is quite a thing too
tell some random andy that he is meta horde slave so he has to wait 1h in bg queue he should have known that horde is better / while human perception is crazy, dwarf stoneform is crazy, gnome escape artist is crazy
content patches/ seasons working on game as it was 2.4.3 is not blizzlike too
if they revert all those changes u can tell me how merc mode is not tbc-like

do u even know how merc mode works on retail? ur little orc is dwarf in bg for that 20min period, looks like dwarf, has its racial, and just play like it for ally, for win

2 Likes

and btw merc mode is good for ally too, since u will be matched with ok-ish geared horde to fight ok-ish geared horde
while all premade ally wont ever queue for bgs / they all are full geared by now
and non premade ally groups are stomped

Haha no every new player will choose Horde over Alliance and the faction will die out except on pve servers, it will be the same story as on Flamelash server where Ally population was wiped out and 90% of Horde left cause there was no wpvp

1 Like

do u rly think ppl left server because there were no world pvp xd?

At least 6 populated PvP Servers died out completely over the course of two months because of Phase 2 yes.

Just re-roll Alliance…like I did. We’re 2/3 weeks into the game. If shorter BG queues are that important then re-roll Alliance.

Stop waiting for Blizzard to do something. It aint happening.

Re-roll now.

You are comparing apples to pineapples. Even though it sounds similar on a paper, in fact, they are completly different things.

BG queues literaly block you from playing the game (PvP wise). While dual talents would just be a quality of life change. And Game tokens? Come on, we don’t even have to talk about these, do we?

Bad argument, if something is messed up there is no need to mess it up more

But why would they? Like alliance have much stronger racials, esp for arena. And also allianc says that everyone min-max, so they must choose alliance?

BG queues do not block you from playing the game… You can still play BG’s just not as many as those on the Alliance.

You make it sound like only people who play Alliance can play BG’s when in fact that is not the case, you can too you just have queues.

Once a change is made people will want more changes and then more changes, give people an inch they will take a mile.

Original TBC * Laughs in level boost, seal change, spell batching, non progressive itemization/talent trees, TBC battle-pass, layering, drums *

Did you even bother to read what I said? We are talking about INSTANCED PvP

Alright, know you even contradict your own sentence where you talked about “orginal TBC”

And now we are getting agressive. Oh gosh how I love forum trolls insulting people in arguments. The fact that most people like Horde is simple. It has nothing to do with racials, in fact PvP wise, Alliance racials are just as good as Horde.

The main point why people just pick Horde is, that we are in fantasy world where human like races are in the eyes of majority just boring. That’s the fact. Don’t insult people being meta slaves majority of them are pure casuals.

It would obiviously be both sided, possibility to have Ali-Ali matches as well. Faster queues for both side. Similar to arena without rating restrictions.

Why do you pretend like no changes were made at all? Do you want me to make you a list or are you just trolling me?

1 Like

If you are going to call me a troll Allarin for my opinion then i wont talk with you. Good luck!

Well I can tell you are out of arguments not like you had some. Changes were already made and will be made.

1 Like