Since 11.0 I am unable to move fullscreen windows between monitors with Win+Shift+left/right arrow

Since 11.0 I am unable to move fullscreen WoW windows between monitors with Win+Shift+left/right arrow. I was doing that fine before that. This is a general command that moves the active window to monitor on the left/right. It stopped working with the prepatch.

Will this be fixed in the future?

1 Like

Since 11.0 I can no longer move the Windows title bar of the client beyond the edge of my screen. The window always falls back into the corner and takes up a centimetre of the screen.
It always worked fine before, and it works fine with classic too.

I am glad to see that I am not the only one who is encountering this issue. I know it’s a minor thing but I’d prefer not to download a third party program just to be able to do this again

1 Like

Yes, exactly … I usually play with three wow clients up and it is very uncomfortable now. Do you have any recommendation for third party program?

Same issue here, is it worth is there a way we can send a bug report with video attachment of the issue?

From a microsoft forum:

Hello, I had the exact same issue and managed to solve it.

What worked for me was to turn on the “Snap windows” setting.

How to get there:

1. Go to “Settings” by pressing WIN + I.

2. Navigate to “System” > “Multitasking.”

3. Turn on the “Snap windows” setting

The previously not working shorcuts started to work again right after. No restart needed.

I’m using Windows 11.

I hope someone finds this helpful!

I have the same issue, I’m on windows 10 and it works for every program / application on my pc except for world of warcraft. I have also bug reported this ingame, still sad that we do not have a bug report forum on EU still after all these years :stuck_out_tongue:

This option is already on. Windows 10.