Sinful Gladiator’s Gladius

Hey there, just a question.

On my demon hunter I cannot see the 1 handed pvp sword ‘Sinful Gladiator’s Gladius’ on the vendor at all

My other friends on different classes can, but I can’t, even if I select to see all loot. I’ve tried the usual reload, disable addons but nothing :confused:

Is this intentional or a bug?
Thanks in advance

To be sure try an interface reset if you haven’t. Disabling addons doesn’t stop them from causing problems if it’s a faulty one.

If it doesn’t help then report a bug.

Hello, and thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

I have tried what you suggested with the caches and there is no change. I have also asked a few other demon hunters who could check the vendors and they also cannot see the swords and also gloves.

Bug now submitted*
Some demon hunters under level 60 can still see the item, but at 60 it isn’t there.

Thanks for reporting the bug! This is something we’ve had a few reports about already but please do report any other weapons that can’t be seen. We’ve also had a few reports of monks not seeing Sinful Gladiator’s Gargoyle Claw. Please report this too!

Thank you for your reply.

After asking around it seems it affects Night Fae Demonhunters and Kyrian Monks.
Venthyr Demonhunters are able to see them all.

Not sure if that helps at all :slight_smile:

Report it as a bug ingame (red?/support/big box saying bug report). The extra information about classes/covenants may well be useful to them.

Is there a reason support on here ignore some questions whilst answering others?

Can confirm the sword is not visible.

1 Like

Sinful Gladiator’s Gladius not visible for necrolord monk :confused:

1 Like

I was gonna by the spellsword for my mage today. Could see the sword a couple of days ago. I didn’t know that different covenants have different weapons but apparently they have. I switched from Venthyr to Night Fae yesterday. Now I can only see a wand with bad stats.

Logged on my Kyrian Mage and that one can buy a dagger and a sword but no wand. Also the staff has different appearances… Seems like this is not a bug…

These are the spellcaster swords for conquest
Venthyr version: Sinful Gladiator’s Sineater Blade
Kyrian version: Sinful Gladiator’s Ceremonial Sword
Night Fae: No sword

Blizzard should add a sword for Night Fae with the same stats. Pretty bad that the other convenants can get a haste/versa sword or dagger with crit/versa while Night Fae only can buy a darn wand with crit/versa.

Hi, I am a fellow Night Fae Demon Hunter here just wondering if this is going to be fixed soon? I’m really eyeing that sword!

Hello? Blizzard? Month after you still not able to add item for selling to vendor? Wat?

Please do not bump older threads, especially if it has already had a correct response.