Sire Denathrius Mythic Lag Phase 1 adds

My character is on TarrenMill. Today for more than an hour starting 19:30 server time till at least 20:30 server time, Sire Denathrius was “lagging” for everyone in the raid after the first Cleansing Pain. To the point that the first Night Hunters didn’t finish till after the first Blood Price (at least the visual on our screens). This is DIFFERENT from the FPS reduction that some people get from weakauras/addons/slow PCs. This was definitely from the server.

One of our raid members made a ticket and the DM dismissed it as a weakaura/addon issue. Today that was NOT the case, it is definitely server-side so please no replies suggesting otherwise.

24 Likes

we have the same issue… Emerald Dream here.

6 Likes

of raiding today with this lag

6 Likes

wrong character woops

3 Likes

All 20 raid members have this issue

1 Like

Literally changing the boss’s attack order, it’s clearly server side, not client side.

1 Like

We Hard reset the raid instance, everyone logged out we passed lead to an alt, and reset the instance on the alt, came back in and the RP started, input lag is much better.

1 Like

Thanks, we’ll try this tomorrow if it is still as bad.

So

1. Everyone goes out of instance. 2) invite an alt, make it raid leader. 3) everyone except alt logs out but stays in raid group 4) alt resets instance 5) alt goes in and RP restarts, thus signaling that hard reset has occurred. Am I missing something?

Pass lead to an alt who doesnot have mythic lockout and not in the dungeon. Everyone stays inside dungeon but logs out. After everyone logs out, the alt resets dungeon then everyone can log-in and re-start. The dungeon can be reset by 10 times per hour

1 Like

thanks! ////////

1 Like

Thanks i had the same issue

Same on twisting nether can we sort this crapout please? Screwing up progress!

any update from blizz?

Same issue here lag until we died after first soak.