Six month subscription issue

I recently bought the six month subscription for wow and immediately after that I canceled so I wouldn’t forget it later. Entering the bnet account to see the order history it doesn’t show me the extra months I bought even though I normally received a payment receipt in my email . I also checked my bank account from the card I made the purchase and the money has been frozen. Can you help me and tell me exactly what happened to the purchase I made please?

We’ve seen this happen multiple times recently, when players try to buy a subscription and (near) immediately cancel the subscription so said funds do not get collected by Blizzard.

As you’ve seen on your bank the money has been frozen, temporarily held by your bank and will be released back to you within a couple business days usually, depending on the bank.

You could wait till you get it back and retry again later or create a ticket if you’re worried.

Edit: Re-paragraphed some.

Or it could be your old subscription was still active so the 6 months won’t be taken yet.