Skip campaign on alt

My main has the campaign done and is renown 4 everywhere, so I am sure it’s done. I played my alt and now I am at dalagron doing the intro stuff again … Was wondering, when can I skip the campaign? :slight_smile: thanks

This is how its supposed to work:

What are they going on about leveling campaign and 80s campaign? It’s so bad, why not just make it like in SL minus the intro.

You get the quest, go to silithus, get a big window and it says “skip” or “no skip” and you get ported to the city and then there’s no campaign at all.

Weird.

Thanks a lot for the article

4 Likes

Speak to thrall and you skip the intro and the you can just level the Same as df. Side quests races and wqs etc

1 Like

Loving the skip, took all my profession army straight through to Dornogal.

2 Likes

The Punyrific invasion of Dornogal!

2 Likes

Aye, instead of having better judgement and go to bed at an earlier hour last night… I did that as well :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Why wouldn’t they make it more obvious…

Yeah they should put a giant sign above thrall saying skip here like they did previously

1 Like

I wish this skip was there in SL from the beginning. Thrall mumbling over what weapon to pick in the Maw is still haunting me.

3 Likes

Just talk to Kadghar after accepting the quest, there is an option of skipping the campaign and intro questline.

Leveled this char of mine wihtout ever leaving Dornogal :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Thrall offered my skip on my Horde. Think it might have been Jaina on Alliance.

Nah. Thrall also offers it to alliance.
Did the skip on 2 alts already. In the window where you accept the “Cold reception” or something like that quest when you get to Silithus, there is a “I have heard this story before” option below it.

2 Likes

I could do that in Dalaran too on chars that had done some of the intro.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.