Skipping BFA

Hi all,

I am leveling up a hunter and am skiping BFA to level in Outland. With some other chars I have done some of the BFA to unlock flying and I was wondering when I am level 50 I can skip what I have done of BFA and continue further on my hunter to get the rest and unlock the flying?

1 Like

I don’t remember the specifics, but I think the big “umbrella” achievement that unlocks BfA flying, consists of several smaller (but still kind of big) achievements (some exploring, some quest, some reputation?). If memory serves, you can do some of the achievements on separate characters, but to get (for example) the exploring achievement, you have to do all the exploring on one character.

I hope someone can verify or correct me on this…

3 Likes

Thanks Gawrdon for replying. I had hoped to level in Outland and when done move to BFA where I left off with my other chars. After having a closer look at the BFA stuff, I realise that there is rep involved and that is also separate as you mentioned. I will see what happens when I hit 50 and what comes availble then.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.