[SL] Adaptation and Relentless Trinkets

https://twitter.com/trillebartom/status/1291854813098057728

Just wanted to leave this here.

So people will be wearing Medallion + Adaptation trinkets + Sephuz + Soulbinds with CC reductions.

Shadowlands is going to be so, so, so, so, so, so, so bad.

2 Likes

Still better than pve trinkets

Also please god remove that Sephuz legendary

Unique equipped, what can’t they be equipped with? Same effect, or will it prevent adaptation being equipped together with relentless?

Unclear so far, afaik.

I assume it’s just that you can’t equip 2 of the same trinket though, but you never know.

EDIT: All current 8.3 PvP trinkets have the “Unique-Equipped” tag.

Someone on the us forum said that apparently it doesn’t stack with relentless for the other I have no idea.

big clown fiesta incoming…

both teams hurr durr in the middle of the map and whoever presses their buttons faster wins the match.

2 Likes

I doubt they stack so it will probably be fine. Like I’m guessing you can only wear medallion, adaption or relentless trinket. So you can choose whether you want CC reduction, full damage trinkets, or a mixture of tank/damage trinkets.
Having said that, I feel like races such as Orc and Human will be incredibly strong with these changes.

lmfao so bad

Omg what are they doing

Somewhere dlock

Smart devs as always…Instead of buffing pvp trinkets and adjust the effectiveness of pve trinkets in arenas ,they remove slot of pvp talents

How can people say this? These trinkets make CC redundant.

This will make PvP into a PvE race without CC.

While I despise PvE trinkets, they can still be offensive or defensive, and won’t ruin CC mechanics (the thing that differentiates PvP from a PvE DPS race).

I mean it’s basically just the system we currently have, but with trinkets instead of talents.

The real problem is that sephuz legendary

now you dont need to cc anything or stun anything to kill someone, no brain requirement or anything just roll your face on your keyboard and pray for gud rng and a 1k garbagecan pve donkey is now able to win against a multi r1 player with 10 years of experience.
The game is becoming more and more noob friendly ,les skill-capped every single expansion.
At this point ,i really dont know that this company is thinking, how does it make sense to think that making the game way too horrible benefits them? I dont get it.

assuming that you cant use gladiators medallion trinket and relentless trinket at the same time;
it is just not sephuz, there are covenants as well which reduces the amount of cc you receive, you just equip sephuz,rele,cc reduc covenant and here you are almost immune to any type of cc.Now u can only focus on doing damgur on your target or healing your partners while free casting %90 of the game without even paying attention to anything else.Just like you are doing pve.

Adaptation + Medallion trinket at the same time, or Medallion + Relentless trinket at the same time.

The real problem is not the Sephuz legendary (although that’s a problem too) the problem is that these things are now not mutually exclusive (as far as we know). Also there are soulbinds and conduits with similar effects.

You can’t stack them and it doesn’t stack with rele.

You can’t stack Medallion + Adaptation? And Medallion + Relentless doesn’t work? Sounds good. Well, not as good as Adaptation + Relentless not existing at all, but better than what was initially found - still trash though (just like all of PvP since Legion).

Do you have a source for this? Ty

Yeah if you can use combinations of the trinkets, its stupidly broken (especially when some legendaries offer something similar). Here’s to hoping.

I wish they’d add some form of balanced damage trinket to be honest; there are so many pve trinkets that are almost always bis every season, just make some kind of pvp trinket that only works on players.

Just dont make pve stuff work in arena would be nice