SL Dungeon bugs I've encountered so far

So I was having shower thoughts and came to realise there’s 6/8 dungeons I’ve personally seen bug in someway, some a lot worse than others, but still bugs nonetheless and there’s 1 bug I’ve seen in every single dungeon, so lets have a list for fun of the bugs I’ve PERSONALY seen.

Mists of Trina Scithe:

There’s a pretty big bug made most aware by the MDI but I’ve also seen it myself where the maze simply soft locks you unable to advance into it leaving you no choice but to reset the key.

Theatre of Pain:

Came across this bug pretty recently where a dh fell down and got stuck in an invisible wall unable to move or die thus soft locking him unless he heathstoned out which would of been run over regardless.
Another bug I’ve seen in ToP is on the Xav boss encounter, I was on my hunter, me and warlock got sent down to fight, pretty normal so far, I beat him but instead of us both being sent back up into the boss area to carry on the fight, only the warlock was flung up, I was left down on the lower floor unable to continue the fight being locked out of it essentially.

Spires of Ascension:
The two serpent worm mobs on the left side of the map after the first boss will just decide to evade all attacks because reasons but still fight you, seen this one multiple times.
Another good one from spires was on the last boss. We was killing the last of the three big adds before the last boss, and Devos decided he was bored of waiting around so appeared in front of us clipped halfway through the floor attacking us while we was trying to kill this add still.

The Necrotic Wake:

A funny bug to watch and look back on, but in the 3rd boss room when the on rail mobs spawn in each corner of the room, the big guy from this pack when they spawned in was un attackable, done some animation like he was casting, then just vanished. We killed the small adds, started on the next pack then the big guy from the first pack literally flew in the window and attacked us again.
Also the more common bug of stichflesh spawning in multiple creations when he should only spawn 1 at a time.

Sanguine Depths:

You think they’d of learnt their lesson about prisons and pulling stuff through shut doors with Tol’Dagor, well apparently not. Pulling trash through a shut prison door or them just agroing on to you just because reasons is another common bug here.

De Other Side:
A small bug here but I feel a bug regardless, in manastorms wing, with one of the drill guys that pumps out the aoe you have to line of sight, there’s a couple of pipes that if you stand behind just don’t count as LoS, they’re solid objects but the mob doesn’t care for that and will kill you anyway.

All Dungeons:
The agro bug with prides and just general mobs when you full wipe. They can sometimes just retain their agro on you after you all die and release and come running after you brining along any friends you also skipped along the way.

I’m sure there’s a lot more, but these are just the ones i’ve seen and encountered personally.
Good thing we’re still in beta right?..right guys?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.