Slay Monstrosities in Torghast’s Twisting Corridors

It’s not that simple, I can’t complete Bolvar’s quest now.

1 Like

If people want to finish the storyline then its mandatory to complete in some form. As with everything it isn’t as simple as fully ignoring it and its clear some find it easier than others, but people are still allowed to voice an opinion to the negative.

1 Like

I would if I weren’t getting kicked all the time.

U are the summary what is issue on ppl’s.

Everyone is completing Torghast now, that’s why it’s so unstable. Wait until the hardcore players earn their mounts and the issue will fix itself.

Are you talking about having a brain and not being a stupid sheep, who just blindly pays and follows the herd? In that case, thank you!

1 Like

Iam being kicked out for the 10th time.

Its this a feature???

4 Likes

It’s one of the main strengths of Blizzard. They are amongst the best in the business at launching features that are broken. They are almost as good at that as they are at looking the other way when it comes to chinese bots.

1 Like

Well this sucks, why would you lock the corridors behind quests, i got 60 a few weeks ago and am only on stage 3 of the quest chain that Signs of the Lion is part of, and that is stage 8, so do i really need 5 more weeks before i can access twisting corridors?

sorry, thats utter bs.

If you want sockets you can spend 13 hours extra in the maw before a mount pays back. And you can get other mounts that do the same.

It’s a nice to have, far from mandatory.

Can you stop kicking me from Torghast instead of advertising your failures ? thanks.

The timegating has been removed hasn’t it? You can now do it all in one sitting?

The only time-gating now is that you’re limited to 30 seconds of monstrosities slaying and then you get kicked out… how fun. xD

3 Likes

Welcome to islands 2.0, where you go once, do the thing, get the things and never go back to again. Seems like an expensive way of designing content.

Let’s be honest, if you offered any way or system to get gear/upgrades tied into this thing, it’d be run to bits.

Considering we’ll have to do the maw for sockets from now till the end of the expansion, nah. It’ll pay itself severalfold.

Other mounts are limited to a RNG drop, Gladiator (not doable for most people) and Keystone Master (not doable for most people).

1 Like

Thanks for making the achievements and the rewards account-wide. I really mean it, I’m super grateful! Now I’ll only have to complete all 8 layers once and then I’ll never have to waste time doing Twisting Corridors again. Best decision you ever made!

I like playing Torgast … However 18 floors does seam bit long timewise. Took me almost 2 hours (with 15 min brake in the middle for coffie) just to clear Layer 1. It was really easy considering i am doing Layer 8 of normal wings for weeks now … I must admit that floors 15 through 18 were really fun and fast , with mass pulling and over 200k dmg on some packs …

It will take a long time to get to Layer 8. Just because of time you have to spend inside, however this is probably intended . I am in no rush to get there.
But i wouldn’t mind smaller floors for this mode.

Am I doing something wrong? I am ilvl 205 protection paladin wich can do 16 floors fluently. at floor 17 i get like 30k hits and on floor 18 at Observer Zelgar i get killed by his occular beam 5 times in a row, becouse its pushing me back, i cant interrupt it (only by stun) and i get wrecked with like 40k ticks. Im dead in arround 1s channeling time.

wtf?

Well, imagine this is just for cosmetics and nobody is “forcing” you to run this if you don’t like

what cosmetics? you mean soul ash for legendaries?