Small change to resto druids

I wonder if giving resto driuds Efflorescence the ability to heal ALL that stand in the circle would be too OP? it tick for lets say 170-200ish. it not like it gonna heal ppl to max in a few ticks.
Our only aoe heal it wild growth, tranq and efflorescence… all with CD on 6sec/5 min/15 sec and none that make huge instant heal. like shamans chain heal or priests CoH, no idea what pala got but prob. some thing broken.
all i really want is efflorescence to heal all in the circle instead of only the party swiftmend was used on…

So your only aoe heal is 3 heals? Wut. Like saying a couple of six people…

Are you trying to heal the raid on your own or something? Even with Efflorescence being party wide it’s good for healing the melee group and Wild Growth to heal ranged as it sticks to people and not an area. Tranquility also takes care of your own group while Wild Growth and Efflorescence tick on others.

Shaman Chain Heal, huge instant heal… Let me dust myself off, could barely stop myself laughing :rofl: :dracthyr_lulmao:

Paladins have an even worse version of Efflorescence (it’s Consecration).

The party wide restriction on Efflorescence is shared right now with other heals: Consecration, Healing Rain. I do get that it feels off to see people standing in the animation but to be excluded from benefiting from heals.

Healing Rain is just like that, it could easily heal 2 to 3 groups of people, even shows up on raid frames for some reason as if it does that, but in reality it will never heal more than 5.

I have a feeling the devs placed these restrictions intentionally, 170-200 healing might not seem much but if it would be on a whole raid, stacked, it would easily take care of most aoe damage.

1 Like

my only offensive spell is flame shock, earth shock, frost shock, chain lightning, lightning bolt, lava burst, searing totem, magma totem, fire nova totem, fire nova, molten blast, lava lash, purge, lightning shield, windfury, and feral spirit.

:clown_face: