Small gnome with anxiety lf guild

Hi :slightly_smiling_face:
I feel a bit lonely without a guild, so im looking for a nice small guild.
I have aspergers and social phobia, so im very shy and my social skills are not the best. I have been through a lot of rough times because of my aspergers now and then in the game during the 15 years i have played the game, so it would have been nice to find a guild that respects and understand how it is to be a little odd and have anxiety.

I dont raid because i cant be on discord, not even for listening. Mythics can be ok if its with friends and its not too hard. If i do dungeons, im not doing it for gear, im doing it for the social part.

I do a lot of relaxing things, like fishing and leveling alts in people-empty zones.
Have you ever stopped to sit down and look around you, enjoy the surrounding and see if you can spot any small fun details in the game? I do that a lot. Its very relaxing and can be very exciting when you discover something new. Like, have you ever noticed the wallpaper on the walls in the room in Winterspring (where you hand in the quests)? Its so cute. :slightly_smiling_face: :penguin:

I have always liked the roleplaying community but never dared to rp myself. I played a year on Argent Dawn and i loved the slow pace there. My playstyle is much like rp but without the talking. On every server i have been on i have played the same: slow pace, sometimes walking, avoid going through people, dont block things with my mount and lots of mogs. I love mogging! My mog style is always non-flashy, with a specialty on gnome cuteness hehe

I dont know if i can rp (probably not because my anxiety problems are too big), so a nice little guild with no rush rush rush mentality and that isnt so much focused on gear, ilvl and raids, but instead are more into leveling alts and do achievs or do old raids together. :relaxed:

1 Like

I don’t know if you’ve found a guild yet, if not - check us out!

One and All Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - some of us played since Vanilla Days including myself
we have an awesome all around community in the guild from Raids to Mythic+ to transmorg collectors etc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 7:15 PM UK time Team 1
and
doing Monday (one day) 7:15 PM UK Team 2

we are 5/9H Guild currently for TWW Season 1

Socials and M+ pushers are welcome too ofc
We do M+ Wednesday as well and all around the week

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…:)))

No, no guild yet.

I dont think a raiding guild is what im looking for right now, since i cant raid, but thank you so much for the answers, i appreciate it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well, we’re not just a raiding guild, but I do hope you find what you’re looking for (:slight_smile: