Small guild looking for mature players

Hey folks,

As tha title says, we are a group of friends that came back to play classic wow and my self I came back just before new years. Most of tha players from tha UK and one smelly swede. Never thought I would set foot in this sexy game again after all them years gaming vanilla wow, was it 12 years ago? something like that. All of us did the end content back in vanilla, think last end game raiding was Lich King, cant remember. Anyways we know tha game and most importantly how to enjoy tha game, thing is though we need a few more funloving mature player so we can do some more ** lvl60** instances, or even just enjoy doing lowbie content :slight_smile: Up til now we have been 4 manning Blackrock, Diremaul etc etc. Would be great if we could do some normal runs with 5 :slight_smile: I know there are a lot of great, chilled, funloving, mature players out there that needs a great casual social guild and being able to do instances and stuff without spamming LFG for two hours :frowning: and crossing Ure fingers that tha PUG aint a bunch of muppets !

1. U have to be mature
  2. Speak and write in English.
  3. Enjoy some banter :slight_smile:
  4. Bonus is if U have played tha game before and know some basics, shiiit I had to learn it all over again anyways when I came back :stuck_out_tongue: oohh I still need to learn some things :open_mouth:
  5. For tha Horde, needles to say Horde players. Atm we dont have any Alliance toons.
    If U find this post to youre liking, then dont hesitate /w me ingame or even mail ingame. Look for Redmists, Fourfingers, Rockenrola for more JUICY info :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.