So 9.1.5 is confirmed

I’ll wait for an actual article somewhere :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I knew the author before clicking it, but confirmed just in case
SignsOfKelani aka SignsOfClickbait imho

1 Like

You’re in it.

The first 20 seconds of that video are in reference to this from wowhead New Lua File Mention Patch 9.1.5 - Shadowlands PTR Soon? - Wowhead News there rest of it is just pure speculation / clickbait call it what you will

3 Likes

No idea. I don’t watch this channel. It just happened to be the first thing that wasn’t just a forum post with no source. He actually talks about what the dataminned thing is, which could technically count as a source.

Was about to post that. Would be nice if the OP could be edited to include this.

Yeah I couldn’t find the article. :smiley: Editing it in. As for the video, I wouldn’t call it clickbait but yeah it seems to be his suggestions/guesses of what the patch could have.

1 Like

The forums does plenty of speculating, I can live without the youtube.

1 Like

Well it’s either the beginning of the fight to win us back or they’ll double down on their disastorous choices this expansion. Whichever way they go could indicate their plans for the future.

At the very minimum I want them to pull the ripcord. Would admit Covenants have been a gigantic failure, which they are. This is the moment. Even doing it in 9.2 would be disheartening because it meant they had an opportunity to improve things in 9.1.5 and they decided to double down.

You should edit the title of the thread as well tbh.

That IS clickbait.

Releaste date in 4 months and 9.2 in 8

I would recommend everyone to just see the renown 80 as a timer for unsubbing :smiley: I’m back for sure after they deploy a new patch but the same situation as 9.1 will not happen for me

Well it’s confirmed so it’s not a clickbait.

Where? /10char

well it was kinda obvious that 9.1.5 will come

they will likely then buff amount of xodex droping and unlimit VP.

when will it come ? its obvious too - exackly 1 week after people hit 80 renown

1 Like

will there be a maw skip ?

YouTubers be like:

"oMg, LEAK - YOU WON’T BELIEVE IT!!! - WATCH NOW!! CRAZY NEWS!! GONE WRONG

2 Likes

they kinda have this fairly recognisable nature cycle:

1 omg new features are amazing - alpha footage 25 mins - spring
2 10 best tips for new expansion feature, so much fun - beta 20 mins - summer
3 the problem with new features - launch 15 mins - autumn
4 WoW is dying - Will you watch my new game? mid patch 10 mins - winter

x repeat for new expantion and thats how you get a full range of emotions and $
so Ytbers love this innovative approach we have now where we constantly beta test new things and then drop them, cause its easier to be exited and later mad about them

same with pvp streamer - they need bam crazy combo 1 shot clown fiesta, and casual pvpers like me generally want adequate games with no spikes or imbalances.

I just want a fun casual experience with no drama, a cozy warm blanket of activities to do. Like 8.0 - 8.2 was pretty much ( except raid trinket abuse )

4 Likes

That was perfectly exemplified.

3 Likes

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for the jailer getting lost on his way to the Sepulcher, becoming trapped in the inbetween forever
Then we all get sent back to Azeroth after Will Smith in a black suit and sunglasses wipes our memories with a neuralyzer

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.