So do Proto Dragons

Have visages too? I can’t find any info on this anywhere

I’d say no:

For feral proto dragons they would not have need to have it since they’re animals, while the primalists would never use them since they have a different ideology compared to the dragonflights

1 Like

If proto dragon characters are supposed to play a greater role I hope they get some visages going, though… Having some facial and bodily expressions that we can read does a lot, if they want to sell the narrative visually… The overlaid voice that doesn’t match the body just isn’t the same.

But yeah, it wouldn’t exactly make sense, so… maybe just leave the proto dragon characters on the side after we deal with the Stormeater…

See this is something I don’t get either but you’ve pointed it out - how do we have feral dragons in the wild that seem to be little more than animals, and yet we have other dragons that you can have conversations with? I do not get.

What sets apart titan dragons and proto-dragons is obviously that the titan dragons got altered by the keepers to be stronger, smarter, etc. and the proto-dragons being a sort of distant precursor wasn’t really an issue, until they introduced the primalists, which suggests they have an intellect of their own meaning it is theoretically possible they could learn how to use visage forms, if they had the mind to since dragons already posess significant magical ability by default.

Visage is a power given to them by the Titans to interact with Titan creations… It’s not a Proto-Dragon thing because Proto-Dragon are actually true dragons, not lose re-imaged by the Titans

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.