So hacking this gamemode just cool now

Ran into this guy on the starting island be just floating around with godmode on like way of the ground just getting a nice birdseye view. Then ingame i watched him and he had 4 offensive ablities firestorm, macrkel, avengers shield and the winds one and he was just like an auto cannon launching of like a god. He just had to tap his heal not channel and he went from 25% to full in a sec and ofcourse he won the game thrashed the whole lobby. No one could do anything he was perfect and i mean god timing perfect with every deflect shield like 20+ just absolutely perfect.

Just ruined the game and i get poeple are good at this and im so bad but i know you cant insta heal or fly or in this duos game his mate aswell played the tinest gnome i have ever seen like a quarter the size of a normal gnome. My gnome next to his was like a tauren and i saw his hitbox was tiny cause of this.

Im just shcoekd blizz are cool with this they were both 40 had the cool red eye patch too and the sick tmog but i doubt highly doubt it was legitimately done. Given they were flying and stuff

Welp, that didn’t take long.

1 Like