So, how good are we at dps?

As the title says, cos I fail of getting any groups for Mechagon or pretty much anything nowadays, anyone got that problem as well? Are we that unwanted? Or is it just me? Or is it unholy, the spec I enjoy way more than frost cos frost is one trick pony right now.

Not speaking of guild groups ofc, cos that would be even sadder.

I think both specs are in an okay spot at the moment. The community tend to focus a lot on the meta but you shouldn’t have that many issues with groups. I pugged to 2.2k raider io last season with unholy, it just takes patience.

We’re middle pack roughly I believe currently. It’s also worth bearing in mind that there is still the tuning pass to happen when mythic opens.

I managed to pull of mid to top last night in EP as frost. so as unholy you should have no issue to perform just fine.

Posted on wrong char, this be the OP.

I guess I missing something with my class then, probably I fail to prioritize what ability to use when. I just need to read up on more guides and get good.

Migh be because I’m on phone but I cannot see an enchant on your weapon. Make sure to have fallen crusader on it!

a few tips for unholy out of my head

-only use fester when u have 1 or less wounds on target
-only use SR when u have 1 or less runes available (this way the 2 free runes will be the ones not regening and fully depleted)
-try to only DC when u can use 2 back to back (if ur not manualy tracking runic corruption proc) this way there is a big chance of RC giving extra rune regen

i tend to prefer infected claws over ranged ghoul for free wounds (plus its great for aoe/cleave)

DC back to back doesn’t matter at all.

since i dont really track RC procs anymore, each DC having 56% of procing, if i use 2 during RP dump part i got 80% chances of geting an RC by the firsts and/or second and only 20% chances of not geting any proc

its my lasy way of dealing with stuff

We are slowly fading away from this game…

??? [10 characters required]

Yes, as stupid as I am somehow I had missed to enhance my weapon, for the last three or four months “what do they think, I’m stupid enough that I forgot? … oh”. I still think I have sone stuff to learn, the spec been somewhat difficult compated to Retri in Legion or Frost that got terrible boring.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.