So i left solo shuffle match

and healer sends me a disappointed whisper

the ele shaman did 4 times everyone else’s damage in both of the first two rounds

am i supposed to stick around and play this broken game?

no thank you. i left after two rounds, and logged straight the hell out of this trash

i didnt pay money to be aggravated by a trash product. the very least i can do is leave any match with an ele

5 Likes

It’s the pre-patch. No one is balanced right now, not until we get to the new level cap. Just don’t engage in PvP if it bothers you since there are no rewards anyway.

And yes, Ele is busted, but this’ll all be straightened out at level 80.

It should never be like this. This is the worst imbalance in the 16 years of prepatch i’ve experienced. The whole “It’s prepatch suck it up” is a terrible excuse to use. People pay money for this and the least they can do is get it balanced as well as possible. The power difference right now is the worst thing since the ret pala rework.

5 Likes

It has always been like this. If they nerf Ele shaman now, they’ll just have to buff it again at max level.

The numbers are totally stupid right now and as usual proper testing went out the window with things like armor scaling – I’m just pointing out that this isn’t a strange phenomenon.

Numbers are not just stupid for wars, rogue and monks the game cant be played. They do no damage. That needs to be corrected asap. It shouldnt be that players are forced to toss their chars aside for a month just because Blizzard can’t sort out their nonsense.

5 Likes

The armor scaling does need to be fixed. I main healers and I can mostly laugh off Physical damage dealers right now with the exception of Ret.

Care if they whisper., does not matter man just ignore em :slight_smile:

I get that all time i try to be polite but sometimes its some rude guy, if it’s rude just remove em.

1 Like

This is such a ridiculous take tbh. That’s like saying because I’ve been lazy and messed up the last 10 times that it’s no big deal that I’m gonna put zero effort into it and mess it up again. This isn’t some f2p indie game, it’s full price and requires a sub on top of it and they shouldn’t get a pass from the community just because they apparantly failed to deliver the other times as well. I’m not even playing a physical damage class (even tho I was a bit excited to try out survival as off role since I’m a healer one trick) and this is still completely ridiculous. The patch turned this game into a broken product, it’s really as simple as that.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is the worst pre patch. I remember the tbc pre patch, i played affliction for the first time in pvp. Went 1v5 and they couldn’t kill me, affliction was so broken they nerfed out before tbc.

If someone rages on unrated prepatch just laugh it off, I saw some raging in shuffle today after a lost round and I just laughed so hard at it, then the dude left but it doesnt matter to me either. Its literally unrated atm and nothing matter even less. Its great to test new stuff and just play for the sake of playing. :smiley:

1 Like

Lock been op whole expansion can u be happy maybe it’s not atm?

Blizz will balance it out later.

I never said I support or agree with the state of things. I’m pointing out the precedent that this is nothing new and par for the course. Every pre-patch the numbers are busted with some specs pulling ahead of all the others.

It is what it is.

This pre-patch is BAD.

The day before pre-patch I could finish a mage with four abilities in a burst window. Fair or not, that is how hunters and mages are. Now I hit the same four abilities and I haven;t broken the F ing shield.

2 Likes

While everybody can understand your frustration, you frustrate people by leaving as well because you take them the chance to earn points or equal out their losses at least.

So how about you just do nothing if you don’t want to play and wait til its over, instead of leaving? That will not help you, but at least the other 5 people in that lobby.

Leaving is just the most toxic thing you can do!

Shadowlands S1 was more unbalanced than this just fyi

SL prepatch ? No one remembers? Ret paladin 1 shotting in 0,5 seconds, including Rogues. That was imbalance.

Why didn’t they let season 4 last 2 weeks longer?

Lmao you guys are so overdramatic.

Ele is broken now because they scale a lot better in TWW, and now it has stacked stats from season 4 gear.

Worst imbalance my aßß, I was literally 1 shotting people with Double Tap Aimed Shot in SL prepatch.

You are just seeing a lot of fotm rerolls not being able to ressist it even in freaking prepatch.

1 Like

That was one or two specs being OP. Rogue is one of the least played classes and you hardly ran into those. Now its multiple classes doing no damage.

SL prepatch - Rogues could one shot you
SL - S1 of you let the druid cast convoke the spirits it will one shot you. DH + the hunt = dead… Fire mages?
BFA - S4 CORRUPTIONS

So idk I think we had already more dark times xD

And its prepatch we are on a limbo where we are not max lvl anymore and yet we are. tuning will come, there are always at the beginning clases that are more op than the other, I mean im Dev and right now Aug do more dmg than me xD. DKs dmg is also broken right now fyi.

I know it’s kinda frustrating, but don’t leave a match, that’s not cool. That’s the most toxic and childish thing to do, with that mentality that “because I pay something it makes me special”… well no since with you were with other 5 people that payed too and you ruined their game.