So i lowered my pride and tried Classic

TL;DR : I am bored of playing WoW but i still keep forcing myself into it.

I am so sick of the forum being polluted with this crap.

2 Likes

Can you go preach with the classic quire please :woman_facepalming: You know, at the CLASSIC FORUM :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Don’t forget your rotation.

Frost bolt β€”β€”> frostbolt β€”β€”> frostbolt β€”β€”> frostbolt β€”β€”> frostbolt β€”β€”> frostbolt β€”β€”> frostbolt β€”β€”> frostbolt β€”β€”> frostbolt β€”β€”> frostbolt β€”β€”> frostbolt β€”β€”> frostbolt β€”β€”> frostbolt β€”β€”> frostbolt β€”β€”> frostbolt β€”β€”> frostbolt β€”β€”> frostbolt β€”β€”> frostbolt β€”β€”> frostbolt β€”β€”> frostbolt β€”β€”> frostbolt β€”β€”> frostbolt β€”β€”> frostbolt β€”β€”> frostbolt β€”β€”> frostbolt

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your experience and glad you find in bouth games something you like.

In the end what faction and race did you chose?

Hey, i choose to be… Zeroswagg proud human Servant of the alliance!

1 Like

Not sure if you are big on the lore part of WoW,but the alliance in Classic where manipulated by Onyxia doing her bidding for a biger part of Eastern Kingdoms quests…glad you loving it m8…bag space is the new boss.

And in the end the only bad thing onyxia did was not to pay the workers who build stormwind. Nothing else she did was truly evil

These are only a short list,so i dont go per quest for each zone but this is from wowpedia tldr;
-Onyxia controlled Highlord Bolvar Fordragon through the use of the Drakefire Amulet.
-convince Stormwind’s nobles (particularly Bolvar) to not send troops to Westfall, Lakeshire, and Darkshire, in an attempt to increase the strength of the Brotherhood and the Blackrock clan in those regions

• drove the Stonemaul ogres from the caves in Dragonmurk,Dustwallow Marsh.To proclaim her lair,and had the ogres and dragons attack PC’s/travlers.

…and then the Brotherhood quests you reffered.These are just the events the PC on the aliance side did for her in Classic.There is alot of side stuff + before and after in the timeline regarding her.

TBH I resubbed for Classic but pressing the same two buttons over and over gets old fast. Now I’m in retail and it feels more like chess instead of checkers. I like Classic for the atmosphere and nostalgia. Retail is where the dynamic gameplay is though.

1 Like

The trick is to join a guild / community which is at the beginning of forming. = classic community feeling but with more fun

We do. It’s filled with retail related threads.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.