So... I read the new short story about Thrall aaaand

… well initially I was curious about why orcs don’t appear to grieve that so many younglings die in their stupid rites of passage.

And then the answer became obvious.

Why should they grieve? As soon as someone dies, he goes to a city called Oribos and there they meet Pelagos who’s a friend of everyone, who’s going to send them to somewhere… um, who cares where? A new place? Ya… you just go to live in a new place and the only thing you have to pay attention is not to die again, cuz… that’s final.

But somehow you can shuffle back to the old world and visit your relatives during the festivals like Kosh’harg, because you’re carried on the wings of a race called Kyrian, and then you meet everyone cuz you’re their ancestor.

So… why care about dying? We know everything now. Every religion is fake. Every god is a robot. So simple.

2 Likes

The orcs, like all reasonable people, just ignore Shadowlands lore whenever possible.

5 Likes

Yes, the orcs are smart. Let’s see if Blizzard will be smart enough to retcon Shadowlands. They just need to say that it was an alternative timeline, or a crazy dream, or non-canon or whatever.

1 Like

I just take shadow lands as a fever dream we got from wearing all those corrupted items in BFA.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.