So i really did defended vile acts? prove it

Thank you for Answering my question, Obahar. I shall now return into my Ghost watch of this thread to see what will happen.

That was my concern. Yes.

2 Likes

New character name just dropped. :sunglasses:
Reserve quickly.

1 Like

When will you learn?!
That your ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

1 Like

i never really did taken that very seriously anyway.

I prefer the more informal term of Lolcow. (I don’t actually I kind of hate that term because a person should never just be seen as a source of entertainment)

But at the same time, that’s the only thing anyone can get out of keti is the constant refusal to change and the absolute delusion of everything she posts. She’s like a Chris Chan or Daniel Larson except she hangs around in the same space as we do which makes it ten times worse.

Most people wouldn’t bother at all but you were in a group with Pixxer. You pre-arranged some of that RP. You were willing to go back to them despite everything.

AKA - Go away Keti, the incorrigible, the lolcow, mother of two, blessed, holy.

1 Like

Listening to I’m Just Ken on repeat. What a banger.

2 Likes

I think it’s quite interesting that Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines 2 has a three-front war as stated in their trailer. I do hope it’s the three factions, but it would be interesting to see internal conflict as well.

2 Likes

Swandives straight into the deep end for a Malkavian playthrough, can’t wait

1 Like

So who did you guys romance in Baldur’s Gate 3 and why isn’t it Karlach?

See above.
As to Karlach, she was never interested.

I’m gae’zel for lae’zel

1 Like

I take a nice, long, relaxing break from the forums and I suddenly get linked this.

What in the actual s-.

10 Likes

Too bad the term Rolecow hasn’t become a thing in this realm.

I’m personally partial to Tremere, but I might be biased.

Those are just tauren innit

Funny story actually

I missed Lae’zel after the Nautiloid crash and only later returned to come pick her back up only to find that she’s gone.

I’m now in Act 3 all without ever finding Lae’zel again lmao

1 Like

I’ve warmed to the Tremere over time, though I tend to favour the clans with the longer histories. I love the parts of the setting that relate to like… ancient horrors and vampires who have lived for millennia.

1 Like

Lots of attention, and Obahar is here to please, it seems.

3 Likes