So I submitted a ticket regarding arena MMR, to see if they are aware

As the title implies, I decided to submit a ticket explaining frustration behind the 2v2, 3v3 and SS cap, explaining the situation as many people have on the forums, aswell as providing hard evidence to back this up.

The reason for me submitting a ticket, is purely due to no responses on the forums from Blizzard, so thought why not ask service desk (support) if development or other teams are aware of the issue from the community, as this is something our customers do (in my real life job) - this is a simple case of asking that department if they are aware or if somethings on their radar.

I did get a response from support however it was:

“Dear Steven (my name) I am really sorry for this situation as we have found no issues reports regarding the PVP MMR rating mentioned above, please submit a bug report so it can be investigated.”

So to me this implies they are NOT aware of anything, I have since replied to the ticket asking if they monitor the forums as its scattered with these issue(s)

1 Like

you got an automated response most likely not even from a real human. And even if thats the case the support guy doesnt even play wow and is some random indian that works for blizz customer support for 10 dollar an hour. You really think you get a real answer lol?

Dude I made a post, bug report and ticket about warlock soul leech bug - it doesn’t work with the half of the spells. And the response I got was

Despite it being reported by me and other warlocks now, and many warlocks during Beta.
Even human moderators just shoo you away with premade messages and links to the support.

And about MMR I don’t think that they even care at this point.

they are aware, they just don’t care or chose to leave it as it is intentionally

Lol, I dont know if I should laugh or cry, but its not unexpected. Technically, there is no bug in the code, so he is right. Its intended to be this bad. The logic and zero effort is wrong.

They are, and they don’t care.