So is mw pvp dead?

This 9.2 was a perfect opportunity to add or altar things on the mw to help improve it for pvp to put them on the same level as the other healers, but absolutely no change were done.

I don’t understand since 9.1 the mw changes improved them slightly but hardly enough to put them on the level of the other healers, so I thought they would see what happened to them after 9.1 and then try and improve them for 9.2 but didn’t, which was abit shocking to me. I genuinely feel like I’m being carried by every player I play with even 1550 players, I feel like I’m holding everyone back knowing they would be better off with any other healer class.

Why zero changes for mw pvp in 9.2? Have blizzard officially given up on mw monks in pvp now. After seeing no changes for 9.2 to impove them I genuinely think they won’t even improve them for the next expansion. They clearly have an agenda against mw in pvp, and is very likely none of the developers play mw or want to play against mw monks in any form of pvp.

I spent all last season anxious to hear the changes for mw pvp for 9.2 and was massively dissapointed. I’m not holding my breath for next expansion mw changes either. Just look at the number of mw’s now in 2’s and 3’s on xunamate, Jesus Christ…

You win blizz, mw monks deleted from pvp like you wanted.

2 Likes

Honestly, MW still has 12 days to live :slightly_smiling_face: Until enemy has weapon)

Anyone who stills plays it after that is wintrading.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.