So many bad tanks in m+ this week

Ah man I loved that episode still 2 scenes stick to my brain to this day are mom bathroom and Paul Stanley live to win transition in the episode when they are killing boars to Max level.But anyway thanks for a trip down memory lane with that episode and almost forgot the part when they say how do you kill something that has no life.

1 Like

yes but have aNy eXpEriEnCe tOnKing?!?

No. :rofl:

but are you a v@nilla v3t3ran?

You don’t get that you shouldn’t use defensive on quaking do you?
If you have to, your DD is just lazy and bad.

Tanking mistique Jaina in a guild group isnt relevant to pugging keys.

1 Like

Try doing a m10 without a healer then

“Shouldn’t have to” is really, really unhelpful in the situation. If the DPS are messing up, then that’s bad, but them messing up and you sticking your nose in the air and refusing to use a defensive or a pot and therefore compounding the situation leading to a wipe is worse. It goes from 1 recoverable mistake to two mistakes that are fatal when combined.

And it may not even be their fault anyway. If you’re in a wide open space and the DPS are just stacking on you and killing you, then yes they suck. Nobody but the worst DPS do this.

But as a tank you have responsibilites, too. Don’t put the mobs in a place where they can’t spread out, don’t take them out of sanguine last second, don’t blame DPS when you have to move to take them out of Sanguine during a Quaking. It’s okay to pop a small CD for that, it’s okay for you to try to dodge the DPS players, it’s okay if things get slightly hairy sometimes.

I wish, I desperately wish, that tanks would just get over their ego trips for once.

Yes it is, which is why you asked me if I had any tanking experience at all. Don’t shift the goal posts.

I’m pretty sure I know far more about tanking in this game than you do, and even if we assume my general tanking experiences gives me no knowledge of how to PuG M+ I have guildies who DEFINITELY do.

Also “mistique jaina” :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m so vanilla I ate the bark of the tree

You made me laugh out loud xD

cannot confirm. been rushing through +8 and +3ing them as a healer.
affixes are fine. only thing thats rough is grievous affix

F grievous.

1 Like

On a Volcanic/Quaking week you are complaining about Tank dying because three Quaking guys hugged the tank?

Oh boy I dont wanna see what you were posting last week on Necrotic.

Dejarous got ur reply covered.

I fear no man, but that thing …

It scares me

Teach me 1k senpai

I mean can you believe this post creator… makes me wanna tank for randoms even less this week

1 Like

Sanguine would not be so bad if people treated it like bolstering, killing all adds together.

DPS are bad in general. Bursting they don’t know how to slow dps and they kill everything. Bolstering/Sanguine they kill one by one .

1 Like

Thaats only gonna be the case in so many group
s. You’re asking for stuff thats just not possible for every group, comp, and what not.

I think I’ve done 2 runs since reset, both tanks were fine and coped with this weeks affixes easily. The only real mistake I saw in my Atal 9 key was when one of the other DPS pulled the middle pack above Rezan’s area on top of another pack we were killing and spreading sanguine for, that resulted in only 2 deaths and we still managed to +2 the key.

I love the whole “You must be MDI level of gameplay or you are trash” types of attitude we see on the forums when it comes to M+, it really reflects the tolerance that people have for each other in game. Everyone has the potential to do something bad in M+ runs, we’re only human.

2 Likes

Obviously we all have learned by know that only tanks can be bad. Cause they don’t use defensives on affixes which should be played around by other team members xD

Yesterday I queued as tank for TBC dungeon and even there I have found a tanking expert who was fing around as priest.
He started the dungeon by the proclamation that my LF draenei is a “sexy devil” and even tried to teach me how to pull properly by running ahead and pulling everything he could plus insisted to pull trash with bosses or it’s was too slow :slight_smile:

Its so rewarding to be a tank and serve these experts
Not

1 Like

Oh waait, you mean this rio MDI meta’s thjat you actually find in the group creator ?:smiley: