So much lag, can we get a reply?

Please, bad enough that the AH still has bugs, but please dont have it lagging. Ravencrest EU AH in prime-time and even outside of it lags like stupid…See here for more info: https://www.reddit.com/r/woweconomy/comments/exmvm5/failing_to_post_auctions/

I already posted this, but I guess I haft to try again, cause nobody replied to my last thread. Its like you don’t even acknowledge that the AH is extremely slow since 8.3? If you want I can even record a video to document what I mean, if the reddit link here is not enough etc -.- Now REPLY and actually do your job we pay you to…Im sorry but ignoring all the bugs 8.3 still has, I dont want the AH to be broken…Christ I haft to post outside of prime time to even make it bearable…

Your 10 euros a month isnt paying for anyones job.

Maybe tone down the attitude, and you might actually receive a reply? Nobody likes it when somebody comes to tell you how to do your job, especially with such an arrogant attitude.

Oh also, the SFAs arent GMs, and the GMs don’t handle stuff like this. Devs do.

1 Like

The Forum Blues have already replied to numerous, virtually identical posts on the exact same issues. But I guess you are a super VIP, and those replies are irrelevant to you.

I am sure they would love to arrange for you to get a personal email from the Blizzard Lead Developer, every 10 minutes, telling you, you personally, and only you, what is being done.

Or…

You can just go and read one of the other threads where the Blues have replied, instead of demanding personal replies.

Stop white-knighting this issue. I linked to the reddit thread that clearly shows many have this issue, and thats just one of MANY that 8.3 had. Why do people expects less of a product they pay for these days?

PS, whole idea of new AH was to make it faster…so

Edit: Just now, I had random guy yelling in trade why cant he post an item…He thought it was a bug or he was…idk banned, who knows. This hurts everyone, especially those who aint so known about lag/tech issues.