So netherwalk doesn't make you immune to cc?

I am pretty sure I just got stunned through it, that’s pretty sad.

Correct, it only makes you immune to damage.

That is a big pile of stinkies. What’s the point of an immunity if you can just get cced until it runs out ?

pve purpose, you can immune soaks like on Kiljaedan…besides that…you live 5 sec longer in hopes that by some miracle your healercan top you cause by some miracle hes on all cc dr and he needs a sec to get out of last cc

or you pre immune a go
:man_shrugging:

Netherwalk is not an immunity, it’s a 100% dmg reduction.

If you compare it with other immunities, it feels rather weak for a talent. It’s still pretty nice though, as it also gives you movement speed.

All other immunities are baseline and makes you immune to everything, pallies can attack while in their immunity, mage immunity heals them. Us ? We need to talent into it, can’t attack, don’t get healed and we can still be cced. What a joke.

1 Like

Cloak of Shadows

• 2m CD
  • 100% spell immunity (cc and damage)

Netherwalk

• 3m CD
  • 100% damage immunity
  • 100% extra movement speed
  • can’t attack

Aspect of the Turtle

• 3m CD
  • deflects incoming attacks/cc
  • can’t attack
  • applied dots deal 30% less damage

Ice Block

• 4m CD
  • damage immunity
  • effect immunity
  • can’t move
  • can’t attack
  • can only be used once every 30 seconds

Divine Shield

• 5m CD
  • damage immunity
  • cc immunity
  • can be shattered
  • prevents lay on hands and hand of protection applications for 30s

The longer the CD, the better the effects, but all of them also has downsides. Again, downsides are smaller when CD is longer. Maybe I missed a few immunities, I haven’t played all classes. I know priests have one too but you still take some damage, so it’s more of a damage reduction anymore. I play warrior and I have 0 immunities, which is worse than a bad immunity.

If all immunities had the same CD, you should be able to expect them to have a similar strength.

cos > netherwalk by miles and miles and miles

with soulbinds from all immunitys, Neatherwalk feels like a hmmm fleshcraft,… nop now that i think about it fleshcraft is stronger in pvp :stuck_out_tongue:

All of those are baseline though, we have to talent into our immunity.

And my spec/class doesn’t even have an immunity, so stop complaining :joy:

Not like you need one.

And that opinion is based on?

prolly on an opinion that in the current state of pvp a warr with baseline immunity on top of the rest of the toolkit would be even more op op op

Maybe you should say you specifically mean arms, because fury has no such thing.

hmmm dont know, right now arms beats fury, but witha few buffs + immunity fury could be op too…but as stated in the current state of things where arms rule, yes i mean arms

Nobody was talking about fury getting buffs AND an immunity.

m8 dont be angry, i just replyed to your question here after the previous comment thst the person commenting prolly thinks that warr in general doesnt need a baseline immunity, reasons being obvious

Why do you think I’m angry?

Like in general dh has weak defensive spells and bad single target dps in pvp
Long story short pathetic job blizzard

2 Likes